FairTax Press Release [1 Attachment]

  • bill spillane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: Cynthia Canevaro <cindy.canevaro@...>
    To: FASTSupportTeam@yahoogroups.com; "FairTax_DD@yahoogroups.com" <FairTax_DD@yahoogroups.com>
    Cc: Karen Walby <karen.walby@...>
    Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 8:21 AM
    Subject: [FAIRTAX_DD] Re: Press Release--FINAL [1 Attachment]

    This release is now out.  Please feel free to distribute locally.  FYI, John McCain has said today, "I don't need to send by armed courier my proposal, which will be kept secret for 50 years. The only things kept secret for 50 years are the circumstances surrounding Jack Kennedy's assassination."

    Cynthia T. Canevaro
    Executive Director
    Americans for Fair Taxation (AFFT)
    The FairTax®
    405-760-5434 (cell)

    This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original.  Any other use of the email is prohibited.