Tax day updates [1 Attachment]

  • bill spillane
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012
    From: Cynthia Canevaro <cindy.canevaro@...>
    To: FAIRTAX_DD@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Tuesday, April 3, 2012 6:04 PM
    Subject: [FAIRTAX_DD] Tax day updates [1 Attachment]

    To add to Marilyn's prior message -- I spoke with Alex Poirot today ---recommends all 435 members of Congress hear from constituents in their districts who support the FairTax beginning around 1pm eastern on the 16th.  Representative Rob Woodall is going to hold a press conference in front of the Capitol at 10 am or 11am o the 17th -- he will discuss the FairTax and tax day-- will be inviting other members of Congress (and co-sponsors) to join him and would love to have as many grassroots supporters as can be present standing with him.  Finally, Representative Woodall is providing us an editorial which we will be highlighting in the Fair Tax Friday on April 13.

    Regards
    Cindy

    Cynthia T. Canevaro
    National Campaign Manager
    3900 Essex Lane, Suite 328
    Houston, TX  77027
    832-204-8105 (Direct Office)
    405-760-5434 (Cell)

    This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email is prohibited.