Jack Abramoff: 'I felt dirtier than I had ever felt in politics'

  • bill spillane
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2011

      Congresspeople want campaign contributions; the FairTax will put many, if not most, of the lobbyists out of business, therefore, many, if not most, Congresspeople and lobbyists want the FairTax to "go away"!

      That's not my opinion, it is that of present and former members of Congress who have told me so.

      If we don't get the "people" to demand the FairTax, it won't happen.

      "To hell with the USA, re-election comes first."

      Bill S.