Policy Summit Survey

  • bill spillane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011
      FairTaxers,

      We need to do this (attached) right where you are now; please help to arrange such presentations.

      The Tea Party members are an outstanding lever to advance the FairTax. Join, attend, talk up the FairTax, please.

      If you can find other groups that are similar: Dems, Libertarians, Vegetarians, do the same.

      Ronald Reagan once said, "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

      Best,
      Bill S.