FairTax radio event

  • bill spillane
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      Note from a volunteer in CO.

      Hello FairTax supporters,

      Once again, Scott & I will be on the "Morning Digest" radio show, tomorrow morning (September 3, 2010), at 8:05 AM, (MDT) discussing the FairTax with Jim Kerschner.   This time, we will  profile how disastrous and damaging the current tax system is for the American people, (listen to Jim's reading of "A Business Offer"), while later discussing the differentiation to the FairTax.

      For those of you who are interested in learning more about the FairTax and/or just want to listen in, the station is  KUBC, 580 AM on your radio dial. Also, for those of you, who are outside our radio broadcast listening area and/or prefer to listen on your computer, iPod, iPad,  iPhone or other electronic devise, below is a link whereby you can also listen "live," on-line:

      http://www.network1sports.com/stations/kubc.asp

      Also if you are not aware of the FairTax and/or have not yet visited the FairTax website, there is a wealth of information about the FairTax on their website, You can research the FairTax on either of the websites, until you are satisfied you fully understand the merits and benefits of the FairTax. Following, is two links that I encourage you to investigate and research:

      Regards,

      D. L. "Don" Corder
      An Independent FairTax Advocate