Watch the FairTax TV Show, July 4th, 1:30 PM EDT, 10:30 AM PDT, Fox Busin.Chan.

  • bill spillane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      From: Leo Linbeck <leo_jr@...>
      Subject: Watch the FairTax TV Show on July 4th
      Date: Thursday, July 1, 2010

      In marking the 234th anniversary of our nation's Declaration of Independence, I invite you to watch a television event dedicated to the FairTax at 1:30 PM EDT on the Fox Business Channel.
      The FairTax embodies the most massive transfer of power from government back to the people since the signing of the Declaration, and we believe you'll be reminded, or perhaps learn a bit, about how powerful yet simple the FairTax can be for transforming America.
      The 30 minute program will air on the Fox Business Channel. Check http://www.foxbusiness.com/channel_finder.html for your local listing and find the channel in your area.
      The program will feature many Americans who have come to embrace the FairTax, including Neal Boortz, Newt Gingrich, and Mike Huckabee. Beyond explaining the FairTax in both simple and more advanced terms, the program focuses on what Americans can do to help pass the FairTax Bill in Congress. We even offer viewers a copy of the legislation so they can read, themselves, how this needed reform is straightforward, simple and fair. Please visit http://www.FairTax.org/ if you would like to learn more about the FairTax.
      This event is also special in that a citizen-financed organization is paying to sponsor this national television program. I am asking that you help Americans for FairTax get the most from this by watching and encouraging your friends to tune in.
      I would be personally grateful if you set aside a half hour on July 4th or set a timer to record this television program - "The FairTax, the New Declaration of Independence for the American People." And if you watch, please write me back with your feedback on the program.
      Thank you for indulging me, and I hope you have a safe and wonderful Fourth of July weekend.
      Leo Linbeck