Civitans

  • Jhanson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 1:02 PM
      I made a FairTax presentation to the Abingdon, VA Civitans Club at their regularly scheduled 7:00 PM meeting.  This group consisted of 25 prominent local citizens whose general purpose is to help their community.  I knew nothing of the Civitans until recently.  They loved the idea and I'm sure they will form a nucleus of influential citizens to spread knowledge of the FT in their spheres.  I have another presentation lined up with the Civitans of Bristol, VA on August 11th.  I'm suggesting that all of us look to the Civitans Clubs in our areas and book time to present the FT to them.  They do make an excellent sounding board.
      John Hanson