Re: [orfairtax] Lars Larson Friday (3/24) Show

  • james benefield
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
      i'm with you Lance.  I've emailed hem several times asking him for support.  A well informed guest would be great.

      james

      Lance Helberg <lancehelberg@...> wrote:
      Hello
      I got to speak with Lars on the Air on Friday about the Fairtax.  I sadly didn't get to say the great things about it.  I think he has done some good homework since earlier but I don't think he had a very open mind about it.  I think he found an area of weakness and wants to exploit it to shoot the Fairtax down.  All he wanted to talk about was possible fraud if the Fairtax were law. I think he should do a major segment on the Fairtax, comparing it to the Flat Tax and current tax system.
      Fighting the good fight
      Lance Helberg
      OSU