No activity in last 7 days
This groups is to facilitate dialog between Oregon (and surrounding areas) Homeschooling Families. Please post your questions, discoveries and events!
Just a few rules:
NO ADVERTISING (we can make a list in our files section just for our resident homeschooling businesses) You can also send out your "spam" (things for sale,promote your hs related buiness, etc. ONCE a weekend following the rules that are sent out when you join.
NO POLITICAL DISCUSSION unless it pertains directly to a homeschooling bill.
NO BASHING OR FLAMING. Everyone has their own way of doing things.
Above all your mom was right when she said:
If you can't say something nice don't say it at all!
Friendly chatter is wonderful but please remember to mark Off topic (OT) when it can't be directly linked to homeschooling (which we all know can be hard to discern!).
I look forward to meeting all of you!!
- Oct 2, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.