Fw: Don't open until you can respond

  • hsnide
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002

      Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 2:15 PM
      Subject: FW: Don't open until you can respond

      From: Barb Foreman
      Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 2:53 PM
      To: Billie Jean Barker; Debra Fuqua; Waunita Jo. Watt; Jennifer Evans; Teresa Tritsch; Miriam E. Meadows; tinamac@...; Joyce Binns (jb50273@...); PATRICIA LAIRD (plaird@...); Peggy Halterman (plhalter08@...); 'denneyjk@...'

      From: JEB1 [mailto:jb50273@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 9:28 AM
      To: Dallas Smith; Teresa King; Zella Studer; Barb Foreman; Connie Bosier; Jeffrey Binns; Gene Mitchell; Ernie Baiotto; Darcey Paullin; Cindy Porter; Patty Green
      Subject: Fwd: Don't open until you can respond

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------

      You are 1 of my 11 so don't open until you can respond.

      These are not dyed or doctored, they have been bred to grow this way. They are gorgeous!

      Hi - I am picking 11 people who have touched my life and who I think would want to receive this. Please send it back to me (You'll see why).

      In case you are not aware!, Saint Theresa is known as the Saint of the Little Ways, meaning she believed in doing the little things in life well and with great love.

      She is represented by roses.. May everyone who receives this message be blessed.

      Theresa’s Prayer cannot be deleted..

      REMEMBER to make a wish before you read the prayer. That's all you have to do. There is nothing attached. Just share this with people and see what happens on the fourth day.

      Sorry you have to forward the message, but try not to break this, please.
      Prayer is one of the best and most powerful free gifts we receive. Read the prayer below.

      Saint Theresa's Prayer

      May today there be peace within.
      May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
      May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
      May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you
      May you be confident knowing you are a child of God.
      Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
      It is there for each and every one of us.

      Now, send this to 11 people within the next 5 minutes. And remember to send this back. I count as 1...you'll see why.

      . the only thing of real value in life is love ... share it !