Fw: SMALL REQUEST BY MONDAY

  • george riggle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012

       For all us survivors!

      Smooches to you all!

      Monday is world cancer day...I'd appreciate it if you will forward this request.

      A small request and it's just one line.

      Dear God, I pray for a cure for cancer. Amen

      All you are asked to do is keep this circulating, even if it's only to one more person. In memory of anyone you know who has been struck by cancer or is still living with it.

      A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle..

      Please Keep This Candle Going...

      This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.

      If you are not the author’s intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete all copies, both electronic and printed, and contact the author immediately.