South Holt wins M. C. tournament

  • Judy Scheib
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      We just returned from Mound City where the South Holt boys won the Mound City tournament.  They won the first game with Tarkio 64-44, the second game with West Nodaway (Burlington Jct.) 55-49, and tonight with Rock Port 54-34.

      Colby Morris, Brent Behler, Jordan Ripley, Brett Scheib, Tim Gordon, Ethan Killin, Tavin Noellsch, John Plummer and Ron Allen

      Cameron Radley, Scott Anderson, Tyler Costello and Jesse Lyle

      The South Holt girls won third place tonight over Fairfax.
      Judy