Fw: July 16

  • Judy Scheib
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
      I am going to forward a message I received from Nina and Bob Kunkel today about eating lunch together on July 16 in St. Joe.  I called Connie, and we decided to eat at Cheddar's on the north Belt across from the new shops at 11:00 am.  Hope to see all of you there.
      Judy

      Thanks so much for the pictures of the banquet.  Bob hasn't seen them yet because he avoids getting on the computer.  Television and books come before it.  Anyway, he asked me to contact you and ask if you could please organize a get-together on July 16 at lunch time with our usual group as we'll come into St. Jo for the Kunkel reunion which is the next day.  We have to pick up our son at the airport that night.  If lunch isn't convenient, would breakfast?  We're staying in KC the night before, but guess I could concede to getting up earlier and making it then, ha, ha.  Donna made arrangements for everyone to stay at
      Days Inn off 1-29 on Fredrick Blvd. in St. Jo.  We'll be there the 16th, 17th and 18th, then on to Sedalia after that, to see my side of the family.  The plans at this time are for the three children and four of the grandchildren to come but they won't be with us on the 16th,  I don't think.  The girls are driving separately, because we always tarry, stopping to see people we know along the way and they will have to get back.  Joys of being retired, right?  I know you know what I mean.

      Nina

    • Ron & Dixie Crider
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
        Judy,
        Is this still on? Let me know, planning on being there.
        Ron Crider

        On 6/4/10, Judy Scheib <judyscheib@...> wrote:
        > I am going to forward a message I received from Nina and Bob Kunkel today
        > about eating lunch together on July 16 in St. Joe. I called Connie, and we
        > decided to eat at Cheddar's on the north Belt across from the new shops at
        > 11:00 am. Hope to see all of you there.
        > Judy

      • Judy Scheib
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2010