Fw: Rich is coming in October

  • Judy Scheib
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      '57 group,
      Rich and Mary are coming through on their way home from Branson on Oct. 13  and Oct. 14.  We will meet them on the 13th at Carlos O'Kelly's (on Frederick near the mall) at 6:00.  Then the next day on the 14th, they will be in Oregon at the 275 Grill at 11:30 for lunch.  Come and join us at either place...or both.
      Judy