Fw: [oregon56] Nancy Williams birthday

  • Judy Scheib
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hi all,
      Steve Williams sent this message to the '56 group yesterday which mentions Bob Kunkel and two of his sisters going to Myrtle Beach for a mini reunion.  Steve and Nancy have just moved back to Monticello, Iowa from Cedar Rapids to be closer to their children and grandchildren...hence the computer problems.

      This also brings up the question of whether our group would like to have all of our birthdays announced to the group so you can send birthday greetings to each one.  Rich asked me about this earlier, and I didn't think I would do it at that time, but if you guys want it, send me your birthdays and I will get it set up.  If you don't want it, let me know that too.

      And, please write and let us know what you are all doing.  We are having really warm weather this week...up to 90 degrees the last few days, and the fall harvest is in full swing.

      I am going to my youngest granddaughter's volleyball game south of St. Joe this evening after taking my mother to the doctor in St. Joe this afternoon.  Stephanie is a senior, and our grandson Brett is also a senior.  His next football game is Friday night at Grant City.  Brett was all-state last year and is leading the 8-man receivers (ahead of the 11-man receivers too) again this year...but the team is not winning very many games.

      I am still looking for the grade school group pictures for our reunion book next spring...does anyone have them?
      Judy

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
         Judy,
            I think I have the pictures you are missing, send me your address and I will send them to you.
        Regards,
        Frank (8/11/1939)

        We are alson going ot SC with Bob and his wife and Donna and her husband. A
        mini kunkel reunion.
        My compluter did notmmake the move as well as it should have so, i"m on lthe
        library computer and mostly "delelting " to keep up.

        Very warm here today. makes on wonder about the sanity of driving all the
        way to Myrtle Beach.

        And also Happy Birthday to Connie, Lavelle and others I missed.

        Steve Williams
        145 Jayne Court
        Monticello, IA 52310
        319-465-3942

        >From: Betty Bendure <bttybendure@ yahoo.com>
        >To: Erle Richards <oregon56@yahoogroup s.com>
        >Subject: [oregon56] Nancy Williams birthday
        >Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 07:26:52 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >Nancy-
        > Have a great birthday on the 11th!!! I wanted to send greetings early
        >since I will be out of town on your birthday. I wish you many, many more!!
        >
        > Betty

        >Do You Yahoo!?
        >http://mail. yahoo.com

      • Lois Caldwell
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 5, 2006
          Hi Judy, My birthday is Jan 28th. Always good to get news about our
          class and others. Thanks. I am getting some pictures ready to send to
          you. Looking forward to the reunion. Lois

        • RichMillerSkiWP@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 5, 2006
            Judy,

            Still think it would be a good thing to remind the group about birthdays--mine is June 23rd.  We're still in Branson but plan to be in the St. Joe area around the middle of this month.

            I still haven't found the box that has school pictures.  We're almost finished going through most of the boxes in storage--should be able to find them when we get back to Colorado.

            Rich
          • Judy Scheib
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 5, 2006
              Rich,
              If you'll let me know ahead of time when you are coming to St. Joe, maybe some of us can meet for lunch again...or in the evening if that's better for you.
              Judy
              Still think it would be a good thing to remind the group about birthdays--mine is June 23rd.  We're still in Branson but plan to be in the St. Joe area around the middle of this month.

              I still haven't found the box that has school pictures.  We're almost finished going through most of the boxes in storage--should be able to find them when we get back to Colorado.

              Rich
            • G Housewirth
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 5, 2006
                Two things to remember about birthday. If your alive
                you will have another. 2nd, you get a year older.

                http://mail.yahoo.com