Fw: Emailing: P6050506, P6060508, P6060509

  • Judy Scheib
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
      I had a message this did not go through so I will send it again.
      Judy

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
        Hi Judy, Wow! glad you made it to Colorado alright.  Thanks for your e-mail and pictures.  I have been meaning to write you and see when it would be a good time for our classmate get-to-gether.  This spring weather was so unpredictable we didn't get to plan a time but let me know when we can get together.  I talked with Harold and Carol and they said it didn't matter just let them know when and I think Pat and Ike was going to be gone in June and I am going to MN to Kelly's next week the 16th to the 20th.

        Today I had surgery for another kidney stone, but when they got in there they said I must have passed the stone, but when I did I didn't know it, however they said the tube in the kidney was twisted so they put in a steint and I am getting along fine so I will still be able to go to MN Friday Carrie my second daughter will be going with me.

        E-mail you later.  Connie

      • Elizabethj1939@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2008
          AOL Email
          That was a terrible hail storm.  I bet it made a lot of noise.  I remember getting in a hail storm in Wyoming once but I was able to get under a bridge.  It looks like you have a new car , too.  That is too bad.  It never happens to an older one.

          We are about stormed out up here.  The last one was a tornado that hit the SW part of town.  I live in a town home so my neighbor and I share a roof.  We had a lot of small limbs on our roof and in the yard from the trees behind us.  A group from church cleaned us up and Jim, who takes care of our grass, went up on roof today and cleaned it.

          Joy

          Connie,

          Hope you continue to get well quick.

          Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.