oregon57 group

  • Judith Scheib
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      To the '57 class,
      Rich has been having computer problems so we have decided to start
      a '57 group like the '56 group we and Carla are in now. You will just
      write to oregon57@yahoogroups.com and all of the '57 group will
      receive the message at the same time. You don't have to send things
      to Rich and then he has to forward them on to the rest of the group.

      I could only add 10 names today so I will add the rest of the names
      tomorrow. Please write about you and your families and what you are
      doing...like I have been wondering how you are doing, Lois? Hope this
      works out as well as the '56 group does.
      Judy