836Pat Powers Portland Volleyball Camp

  • prpowers2000
    Jul 23, 2013
      Advanced Volleyball is coming to Portland this summer!

      The Nation's #1 volleyball skills camp taught by Olympic Gold Medalist--Pat Powers--invites you to come share in the fun of his intensive volleyball camp at The Hoop. Proven training techniques that improve your volleyball skills instantly. These include the must-know basics like the mechanics of the perfect arm swing, advanced ball control, anticipating like a pro, using peripheral vision, on-court communication... and much, much more.

      When: Wednesday, August 7th, 9am-4pm & Thursday, August 8th, 9am-2pm. I will talk about college, high school, club and scholarships to the players and parents following the first evening of play.

      Who: Designed for novice through advanced level girls and boys ages 13-18 and adults (we get a few.)

      Why: Pat's intensive volleyball clinics achieve permanent results by using the "over-correction" learning method combined with --Survivor--The popular king/queen of the court game. Skills development results from actual play, using a unique approach beyond six-on-six competition. Current skill level is not an issue.

      Registration: The registration fee is $140 per participant and selected team coaches/assistant coaches will be able to participate for free! Visit the Portland web site http://www.vbclinics.com/register.asp?lid=63 and register today. There are a limited number of spots available (22 left to be exact for the Portland clinic) and we want you to be able to share the experience. In fact, why not make it a team outing?

      The Hoop
      9685 SW Harvest Court
      Beaverton, OR 97005
      Phone: (503) 644-2191