What should I avoid while taking Pills?
• Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Pills may cause dizziness, difficulty concentrating, or restlessness. If you experience these effects, avoid hazardous activities.
• Do not take any other prescription or over-the-counter medicines without first talking to your doctor, especially weight-loss products, tryptophan (L-tryptophan, 5-HTP), decongestants, antidepressants, cough suppressants, lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid, Lithonate, others), and migraine medicines.
What other drugs will affect Pills?
• Do not take Pills if you have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), or phenelzine (Nardil) in the last 14 days. A dangerous drug interaction may occur.
• Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you are taking
• lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith, Lithonate, others);
• almotriptan (Axert), naratriptan (Amerge), rizatriptan (Maxalt), sumatriptan (Imitrex), or zolmitriptan (Zomig);
• citalopram (Celexa), fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft), paroxetine (Paxil), or fluvoxamine (Luvox);
• venlafaxine (Effexor), nefazodone (Serzone), mirtazapine (Remeron), or thioridazine (Mellaril);
• amitriptyline (Elavil, Endep), amoxapine (Asendin), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), doxepin (Sinequan), imipramine (Tofranil), nortriptyline (Pamelor), protriptyline (Vivactil), or trimipramine (Surmontil);
• dihydroergotamine (D.H.E.);
• dextromethorphan (in many cough medicines);
• meperidine (Demerol);
• fentanyl (Duragesic);
- Jun 3, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.