Urgent - Revised Fixtures and Start Times

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2013

      Dear all,

      This replaces the fixtures and start times sent out on Monday. My sincere apologies for having to re-jog everything, I misinterpreted a couple of start requests the wrong way and created impossible fixtures plus impossible start times for people – so you can imagine it wasn’t going to work! My thanks to those who pointed this out.

      Please note, that it is very important to be on time this month – with three, possibly four boards, we will run on time if all are present and correct in good time – and this is critical especially for the first three hours with various people needing to leave early.

      And to remind you – Peacock. PEACOCK!!!

      Directions to The Peacock, 41 The Minories, EC3N 1DT

      Revised Start Times:

      12pm

      Dan S, Ian C, Rob P, Duncan, Felix, Dave, Heather, Paul, Jamie

      1pm

      Leigh, Alex K, Mark E, Paolo, Adriano, Jason, Tim

      2pm

      Dan B, Darren, Stuart, Jay

      3pm

      Alex F, Martin, Miles, Andy H

      4pm

      Richard, Chae, Stuart, James

      5pm

      Alex J, Paolo, Ash, Lizzie, Mark M

      6pm

      Adam, Salima

      Revised Fixtures:

      Cup Matches:

      Darren v Dave

      Rob P v Scott

      Adam v Salima

      Stuart v Lizzie

      Jamie v Paul

      Rob C v Ian C

      Tim v Jason

      Andy H v Chae

      Duncan v Dan B

      Felix v Dan S

      Mark M v Miles

      Mark E v Heather

      Division 1

      Dave v Alex F

      Martin v Dan B

      Heather v Leigh

      Sam v Alex J

      Paul v Darren

      Heather v Dave

      Martin v Alex J

      Leigh v Paul

      Sam v Alex F

      Ian C v Dan B

      Miles v Rob C

      Ian C v Leigh

      Division 2

      Alex K v Duncan

      Richard v Salima

      Mark M v Paolo

      Rob P v Chae

      Paolo v Dan S

      Alex K v Stuart

      Mark E v Adam

      Richard v Chae

        Stuart v Rob P

      Division 3

      Andy H v Jason

      Andy H v James

      Scott v Adriano

      Jamie v James

      Jay v Tim

      Jay v Lizzie

      Felix v Jason

      Jamie v Adriano

      Scott v Ash

      Tim v Jason

      Felix v Ash

      Any questions let me know. Remember my number 07595157825.

      Cheers,

      Rob

      Fixtures Secretary