Christmas Party Raffle and Amazon Link

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012
      Dear all,

      I hope that you are all looking forward to the Christmas Darts Meeting on Saturday.  After the Winter Trophy and Handicap Competition, we will be having the trophy presentations and the Christmas Raffle so please bring along a prize if you have something nice or funny (nothing tatty, please).

      If you are doing any of your Christmas shopping from Amazon, you can earn the club money by clicking through from link at the bottom of the darts club homepage ( http://www.orcs.org.uk ). The club gets a percentage of the amount you spend and it can make a significant contribution, so please do use it (we don't get any details of who uses the link, just the filthy lucre).

      Cheers,

      Sam.