ORCS Club General Meeting

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
    Dear all,

    Please find attached the agenda and papers for the Club General Meeting that we'll be having on Saturday at 4pm as part of the November Darts Meeting (thank you to Duncan for producing and collating). As usual, we will try to get through it as fast as possible. Please send any apologies to this email address.

    As well as theĀ ballotĀ for Most Improved Player and Committee Elections we have some minor changes to rules and appendices that need to be agreed by the Club and a vote on whether to avoid bank holiday weekends for future Darts Meetings. Please have a read through the papers in advance so you know what you're voting on. Please don't bring print-outs with you unless you're prepared to take them home (there will be a few copies there already).

    See you on Saturday,

    Cheers,

    Sam
    Club Captain