Re: [Old RCS Darts Club] Annual Dinner - Saturday 1st October 2011 [1 Attachment]

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2011
    Hi

    A few of you have said you cannot open the menu attachment, so I am resending it as a pdf.

    Let me know if you are still experiencing problems.

    Thanks

    Heather

    On 2 September 2011 17:04, The Old RCS Darts Club <oldrcsdartsclub@...> wrote:

    [Attachment(s) from The Old RCS Darts Club included below]

    Hello All

    If you're getting a sense of dejavu then you are not the only one ;-)

    This year's annual dinner will be taking place at Cote, in Hays Galleria, at 7.30pm.

    We are booked in for the 3 course set menu which with tip will be £28 per person.  I have attached the menu for your perusal.  I do not need any advance menu choices so you can wait until the very last minute to make that all important choice.

    What I do need to know is this:

    1.  Would you like to come for dinner?
    2.  If you are coming, are you bringing a friend?
    3.  If you or any guests you are bringing have any dietary requirements which are not covered by the menu.

    I would really appreciate it if you could let me or Dave know the above by Wednesday 28th September so that we can let the restaurant know the final numbers in good time.

    I look forward to you spamming my inbox.

    Heather

    VC Women

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2011
      Hi again

      Apparently that didn't work either, so here you are, apologies if the formatting goes awry.

      Set Menu

      3 courses for £24.95

      Starters

      Soup

      Seasonal home made soup.

      Rillettes

      Coarsely shredded duck & pork pate with toasted

      sourdough bread, shallots & cornichons.

      Warm Roquefort Salad

      Endive, walnut & crouton salad

      with a warm Roquefort cheese dressing.

      Calamari

      Bread crumbed squid sautéed in a garlic, lemon,

       parsley & butter with tartar sauce.

      Mains

      10oz Rib-eye Steak

      Brannigans Irish ‘aged on the bone’ rib-eye steak,

      served chargrilled with frites.

      Salmon Hollandaise

      Pan roasted salmon, new potatoes,

      green beans & Hollandaise

      Poulet ‘Breton’

      Corn fed chicken from the heart of rural Brittany

      which is renowned for its poultry.

      Served with frites & a wild mushroom sauce.

      Risotto Vert

      Risotto with grilled asparagus, broad beans, spring onions,

      courgette, green beans, baby spinach, pesto & rocket.

      Desserts

      Crème Caramel

      Chocolate Mousse

      Iced Berries with White Chocolate Sauce

      A discretionary optional gratuity of 12.5% will be added to your bill