September Darts Meeting - Start Times and Fixtures

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2011
    Dear all,

    Below are the start times and fixtures for this coming Saturday.  Please note we are in FARRINGDON, with the added delight that all tube lines through Farringdon are closed, so please allow extra time and use either Chancery Lane or Angel tube stations instead (maps attached - Barbican station is also closed).

    Cheers,

    Duncan.

    Start Times:
    12:30pm:  Rob P, Dave, Heather M, Dan S, James, Duncan
    1pm:  Andy H, Andy K, Heather B, Ian C, Paul, Rich G
    2pm:  Alex K, Darren, Jamie M, Leigh
    3pm:  Craig, Martin, Tim
    4pm:  Chae, Mark E
    5pm:  Adam, Alex J, Mark M, Stuart