September, October and November Darts Meetings

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011
      Dear all,

      A quick reminder that the next three DMs are on the following dates:

      Sat 3rd Sep
      Sat 1st Oct
      Sat 5th Nov

      We are now at that point in the season where swapping fixtures around to allow for absences is quite difficult as there are not all that many matches left to play, so please could I ask that if you are going to miss one or more of these that you let me know as soon as possible?  It is especially important that if you cannot make November that I know this  now.  Currently I have the following absences down:

      September - Dan B, Sam, Rich B, Austin
      October - Rich B
      November - Heather M, Miles

      Many thanks for your co-operation with this.  Below is a list of all the remaining fixtures that need to be completed by the end of 5th November at the latest.

      Cheers,

      Duncan.

      Cup
      Heather M v Luke (QF)
      Martin v Alex F (SF)
      Heather M/Luke v Paul (SF)
      3rd Place Playoff
      Final

      Plate
      Jamie C v Tim (R1)
      Craig v Jamie C/Tim (R2)
      Craig/Jamie C/Tim v Dave (QF)
      Duncan v Andy K (QF)
      Rich G v Ian C (QF)
      Rob C v James (QF)
      Duncan/Andy K v Rob C/James (SF)
      Rich G/Ian C v Craig/Jamie C/Tim/Dave (SF)
      3rd Place Playoff
      Final

      Division 1
      Alex F v Paul