Club General Meeting - @ the November DM - Saturday 6th Novemeber 2010, 4pm

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2010
    Dear ORCS,

    Next Saturday (at the November DM) is our Club General Meeting that is due to take place at 4pm. Please find attached the relevant papers including the agenda. If you are not due to turn up for whatever reason and you wish to raise a point or have an issue that is not contained within the published agenda then please send either myself or Andy, an e-mail by the end of next Friday. For everyone present, there will be the opportunity to raise Any Other Business at the meeting. Of course, for the elections, Stuart as Returning Officer has to be informed directly should you wish to vote in the elections and how you wish your vote to be cast.

    In order for the meeting to run as quickly and as efficiently as possible, I invite you all to read the attached documents.

    Have a lovely week and see you next week!!! I think Mr.Murphy will also be making a rare appearance,

    Dan Snowdon
    Club Captain

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2010
    Dear All,

    I'm not sure how Dan managed to send out text files of the documents.  Please find attached a format that is slightly more useful.

    Cheers,

    Duncan.

    [Attachment(s) from The Old RCS Darts Club included below]