October Darts Meeting - Start Times and Fixtures

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010
      Dear all,

      A light month fixtures-wise, what with the Annual Dinner in the evening, however please do not be late, as we must finish these fixtures before we head off for the Dinner!

      Start times as follows:

      12:30:  Dan, Heather M, Andy H, Duncan
      1pm:  Heather B, Leigh, Paul, Sam, Chae, Dave
      2pm:  Rob C, Martin, Darren, Tim
      3pm:  Miles, Austin, Jason, Amanda, Sarah
      4pm:  Claire, James, Rich B
      5pm:  Charlotte, Mark E, Alex, Rob P

      Fixtures are as follows:

      Cup Semi-Final
      Paul v Dave

      Plate Round 2 (Still)
      Rob C v Heather B

      Plate Quarter-Finals
      Rob C/Heather B v Miles
      Austin v Jason

      Plate Semi-Final
      Rob C/Heather B/Miles v Austin/Jason

      Division 1
      Heather B v Rich B
      Martin v Darren
      Dan v Heather M
      Alex v Rob P
      Leigh v Sam
      Rob C v James
      Duncan v Heather B
      Austin v Paul

      Division 2
      Charlotte v Mark E
      Tim v Amanda
      Chae v Dave
      Sarah v Andy H
      Claire v Miles
      Tim v Andy H
      Claire v Jason

      Any problems let me know.  See you on Saturday!

      Cheers,

      Duncan.

    • The Old RCS Darts Club
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2014
        Dear all,

        Rob is swamped with work so I've had to step into the breach last-minute to get this out to you; apologies for this being so late.

        There will be FORTY NINE, POSSIBLY FIFTY, fixtures scheduled for tomorrow, so please be on time and be prepared to play lots and score lots.

        As I warned people last month, almost everyone needs to be at the pub for 1pm, and the only people with start times later than 2pm are those who work on Saturdays.  It will be a very very busy day for all of us, especially as we have to be finished in time to get to Old Street for the Annual Dinner.

        Please note:  although we will try to keep a board free all day for the Ladder League, it may be necessary to use all boards at certain times of the day to get all the matches done, so please check first before agreeing with someone to play a ladder match.

        Your contact for tomorrow should there be any problems will also be me, on 07726 522 065.

        Cheers, and see practically all of you tomorrow,

        Duncan.

        Start Times

        12pm:  Richard, Duncan, Rob P, Dave

        12:30pm:  Adam, Alex J, Ash, Dan B, Dan S

        1pm:  Adriano, Alex K, Andy, Brian, Charlie, Chris, Felix, James, Jay, Julie, Louisa, Martin, Miles, Sam, Stuart

        2pm:  Chae, Dan P, Heather, Ian, Lizzie, Paolo, Paul, Rob C

        3pm:  Alex F

        4pm:  Mark

        No Play:  Darren, Jason, Leigh, Salima, Charlotte, Sarah

        Fixtures

        Cup Round 3
        Dan B v Ash

        Cup Quarter-Finals
        Dan B/Ash v Ian
        Mark v Paolo
        Rob C v Adam

        Cup Semi-Finals
        Dan B/Ash/Ian v Rob C/Adam
        Mark/Paolo v Paul

        Plate Round 3
        Adriano v Alex F
        James v Dan B/Ash

        Plate Quarter-Finals
        Sam v Martin
        Felix v Miles
        James/Dan B/Ash v Adriano/Alex F

        Plate Semi-Finals
        Sam/Martin v Felix/Miles
        Dave v James/Dan B/Ash/Adriano/Alex F

        Plate 3PPO/FINAL
        If Felix reaches the Semi-Finals, either the 3rd Place Play-Off or the Final will also need to be played

        Division 1
        Dan S v Alex F
        Dan S v Dave
        Dan S v Heather