Drogheda Tour

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      Dear all,

      Some of you may have heard mention in the last six months or so that we have been planning a club tour, and we can now finally confirm when it is going to be.  For those who have not heard, the tour will be to Mr Murphy's home town of Drogheda in Ireland (north of Dublin close to the Irish border) and Oldcastle (west of Dublin), and will involve playing darts matches against local teams over a long weekend.

      The weekend in question is 16-17 April 2011, so the plan as it currently stands is to fly out on Friday 15th April and return on Tuesday 19th, spending two evenings in each location.

      At this stage, I would like to get a feel for how many people are interested.  If you are, please could you reply to this email to let me know.

      Cheers!

      Duncan.