March Darts Meeting - Start Times & Fixtures

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
    Dear all,

    The March Darts Meeting takes place this coming Saturday, 6th March.  Please note that we are in a new venue this month, which to add to possible confusion has a similar name to our usual haunt - The Horseshoe, 24 Clerkenwell Close, EC1R 0AG.  Map attached.

    The venue is the home of three teams that play in the Wednesday league that the Shoe Inns play in and it has five dart boards, two downstairs and three upstairs.  The plan is to use three of these, four if necessary, so there should in theory be at least one board free at all times for those that like to keep playing even when they are not competing in our competitions.

    Regrettably, last month some people were not very good at arriving in time for their first match (I do not include Austin and Claire in that statement - a puncture on a motorway is rather exceptional!).  While I appreciate that many were very good, I would be very grateful if you could all do your best to be on time this month, as we have a massive forty seven fixtures to get through (hence three boards), plus I am aware of several people who would like to leave early to attend an engagement party, so they must be done by a certain time.

    Please also note that only Fiona, Shane and Tim have fewer than three fixtures to play, and twelve people have four, so be prepared for a busy day!  Also, my apologies to Rob C in advance, who has the fixture list from hell on Saturday, certainly in terms of opponents.  Not that there is such a thing as an easy match in Division 1, but you know what I mean.

    As ever, I can be contacted on the day by phone (07726522065).  Start times and fixtures are shown below.

    Cheers!

    Duncan.

    Start times:
    12 noon:  Dan, Duncan, Rob P, Andy H, James, Leigh, Paul, Rich G, Mark H, Stuart.
    1pm:  Darren, Martin, Rich B, Sam, Andy K, Jason, Mark E, Miles, Sarah, Tim.
    2pm:  Chae.
    3pm:  Fiona, Shane.
    4pm:  Austin, Heather B, Rob C, Alex, Claire, Dave.

    Fixtures:

    Cup Preliminary Round
    Rich B v Leigh

    Cup Round 1
    Jason v Dan
    Paul v Sarah
    Heather B v Shane
    Fiona v Alex
    Darren v Claire

    Division 1
    Rob C v Alex
    Leigh v Rob P
    Duncan v Sam
    Martin v Dan
    Heather B v Rich G
    Paul v Rich B
    Austin v Darren
    Dan v Rich G
    Duncan v James
    Sam v James
    Martin v Heather B
    Leigh v Rich G
    Heather B v Alex
    Rob C v Paul
    Martin v Sam
    Darren v Rob P
    Rob C v Austin
    Paul v James
    Austin v Rob P
    Duncan v Austin
    Alex v Rich B

    Division 2
    Sarah v Dave
    Claire v Sarah
    Claire v Chae
    Sarah v Miles
    Andy K v Miles
    Mark H v Stuart
    Andy K v Andy H
    Chae v Jason
    Mark H v Claire
    Mark E v Dave
    Tim v Stuart
    Andy H v Miles
    Tim v Andy K
    Jason v Stuart
    Dave v Andy H
    Mark E v Andy H
    Mark H v Chae
    Mark E v Jason
    Chae v Miles
    Dave v Stuart

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
    Dear all,

    Below are the start times and fixtures for the March Darts Meeting.  A reminder that it is taking place at The Horseshoe in Farringdon.  Map attached for anyone who may not have been there.  As ever when we visit Farringdon there are a lot of fixtures to get through - 45 in all, so almost everyone has at least three matches.

    Any problems/questions let me know.

    Cheers,

    Duncan.
    07726522065

    Start Times:
    12 noon:  Rob P, Dave, Heather M, Dan S, James, Duncan, Andy K, Charlotte, Paul
    1pm:  Alex K, Chae, Craig, Dan B, Ian C, Mark H, Rob C, Sam
    2pm:  Andy H, Darren, Miles, Sarah, Stuart
    3pm:  Jamie M, Rich B
    4pm:  Alex F, Mark E, Mark M
    5pm:  -
    6pm:  Tim

    Fixtures:

    Cup Preliminary Round
    Andy H v Stuart
    Andy K v Duncan

    Cup Round 1
    Darren v Dave
    Rob P v Andy H/Stuart
    Miles v Andy K/Duncan

    Division 1
    Rob C v Dave
    Dan S v Mark H
    Paul v Sam
    Alex F v James
    Sam v Mark H
    Paul v Dan S
    Alex F v Rob C
    Paul v Mark H
    Alex F v Sam
    Dan S v Dave
    Rob C v James
    James v Mark H

    Division 2
    Darren v Rich B
    Heather M v Rob P
    Miles v Mark E
    Andy K v Chae
    Miles v Chae
    Heather M v Charlotte
    Duncan v Mark E
    Darren v Andy K
    Rob P v Mark E
    Charlotte v Chae
    Heather M v Stuart
    Rich B v Rob P
    Duncan v Charlotte
    Rich B v Miles

    Division 3
    Andy H v Craig
    Tim v Jamie M
    Ian C v Dan B
    Sarah v Craig
    Andy H v Alex K
    Tim v Ian C
    Jamie M v Mark M
    Ian C v Mark M
    Dan B v Alex K
    Sarah v Mark M
    Craig v Alex K
    Dan B v Mark M
    Andy H v Sarah
    Craig v Jamie M

  • The Old RCS Darts Club
    Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2012
      Below are the start times and fixtures for the March Darts Meeting, which takes place this Saturday, 3rd March, in The Horseshoe Inn, London Bridge.

      Start Times:
      12noon - Sam, James, Martin, Rob P, Duncan
      12:30pm - Ian C, Leigh, Miles
      1pm - Adam, Alex J, Charlotte, Rich B, Rich G
      2pm - Chae, Chelsea, Dan B, Dan S, Gary, Paolo, Sarah
      3pm - Alex F, Craig, Dave, Heather B, Rob C
      4pm - Ash, Austin, Claire, Luke, Mark M, Stuart
      5pm - Darren, Fiona, Ian S, Mark E, Paul
      6pm - Alex K, Amanda, Andy K, Tim

      Fixtures:

      Cup Round 1
      Austin v Stuart
      Alex F v Heather B
      Dan S v Fiona
      James v Ian C

      Cup Round 2
      Luke v Amanda
      Alex J v Chelsea
      Claire v Alex F/Heather B
      Mark E v Dan S/Fiona
      Ian S v Austin/Stuart
      Rob P v James/Ian C

      Division 1
      Darren v Paul
      Rob C v Dave
      Leigh v Miles
      Sam v Luke
      Luke v Martin
      Alex F v Austin

      Division 2
      Chae v Rich G
      Dan B v Dan S
      Adam v Rich G
      Alex J v Charlotte
      Duncan v Rich B
      Mark M v Rich B

      Division 3
      Mark E v Gary
      Claire v Ash
      Sarah v Gary
      Claire v Alex K
      Craig v Paolo
      Andy K v Alex K
      Gary v Tim
      Chelsea v Paolo

      Any problems let me know.  See you on Saturday!

      Cheers!

      Duncan.