Orca talk at ISI in Los Angeles

  • Blair Zajac
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 1999
      Good evening,

      Sorry for the late notice here, but I thought you would
      want to know about this.

      I am giving a talk in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 28,
      1999 at 1:30 PM at ISI, the Information Sciences Insitute
      associated with USC located in Marina del Rey, on some work
      I did developing a data gathering and monitoring tool named
      Orca while I was at GeoCities. In addition, I will probably
      spend some time on discussing what it takes to serve one of
      the largest web sites in the world and what my new company does.

      I hope to see you at the talk.

      Blair

      http://www.isi.edu/divisions/div7/networking_seminar.html