New orcallator.se data description available online

  • Blair Zajac
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 1999
      Thanks to Duncan Lawie for getting this document going. We now have
      an online document describing in modest detail some, but not all, of
      the data values recorded by orcallator.se. This document is available
      at

      http://www.geocities.com/~bzking/orcallator-docs/

      While I think this is a great start, it definitely could be filled out
      much, much more. I welcome anybody to help out by emailing the Orca
      Discussion orca-discuss@onelist.com mailing list additions,
      suggestions, improvements, and corrections to this document.

      Enjoy,
      Blair