7Orca talk at ISI in Los Angeles

  • Blair Zajac
    Oct 27 5:55 PM
      Good evening,

      Sorry for the late notice here, but I thought you would
      want to know about this.

      I am giving a talk in Los Angeles on Thursday, October 28,
      1999 at 1:30 PM at ISI, the Information Sciences Insitute
      associated with USC located in Marina del Rey, on some work
      I did developing a data gathering and monitoring tool named
      Orca while I was at GeoCities. In addition, I will probably
      spend some time on discussing what it takes to serve one of
      the largest web sites in the world and what my new company does.

      I hope to see you at the talk.