Sing A New Song

  • Dominic Mascarenhas
    Message 1 of 70 , Apr 1, 2003
      Hi,

      BY now, we have walked with Jesus along the Way of the Cross. May we
      have walked with Jesus, in His Way, One day come into His Resurrection

      STATION 14 - Jesus is laid in the Sepulcher

      Adoration

      We adore Thee, O Christ, and we praise Thee, because by
      Thy holy cross,
      Thou hast redeemed the world.

      Meditation

      The body of Jesus is interred in a stranger's sepulchre.
      He who in this world
      had not whereupon to rest His head, would not even have a
      grave of His
      own, because He was not from this world. You, who are so
      attached to the
      world, henceforth despise it, that you may not perish
      with it.

      Prayer

      O Jesus, Thou hast set me apart from the world; what,
      then, shall I seek
      therein? Thou hast created me for Heaven; what, then,
      have I to do with the
      world? Depart from me, deceitful world, with thy
      vanities! Henceforth i will
      follow the Way of the Cross traced out for me by my
      Redeemer, and journey
      onward to my heavenly home, there to dwell forever and
      ever.

      Our Father
      Hail Mary
      Glory Be

      Jesus Christ, crucified, have mercy on us!

      Sabat Mater

      By the cross with thee to stay,
      There with thee to weep and pray,
      Is all I ask of thee to give.

      Psalm 53
      1The fool says in his heart,
      "There is no God."
      They are corrupt, and their ways are vile;
      there is no one who does good.

      2God looks down from heaven
      on the sons of men
      to see if there are any who understand,
      any who seek God.
      3Everyone has turned away,
      they have together become corrupt;
      there is no one who does good,
      not even one.

      4Will the evildoers never learn--
      those who devour my people as men eat bread
      and who do not call on God?
      5There they were, overwhelmed with dread,
      where there was nothing to dread.
      God scattered the bones of those who attacked you;
      you put them to shame, for God despised them.

      6Oh, that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion!
      When God restores the fortunes of his people,
      let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad!

    • Dominic Mascarenhas
      Message 70 of 70 , Jul 1, 2003
        [Image]

        Psalm 91

        1He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
        will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.A
        2I will sayB of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
        my God, in whom I trust."

        3Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
        and from the deadly pestilence.
        4He will cover you with his feathers,
        and under his wings you will find refuge;
        his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
        5You will not fear the terror of night,
        nor the arrow that flies by day,
        6nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
        nor the plague that destroys at midday.
        7A thousand may fall at your side,
        ten thousand at your right hand,
        but it will not come near you.
        8You will only observe with your eyes
        and see the punishment of the wicked.

        9If you make the Most High your dwelling--
        even the LORD, who is my refuge--
        10then no harm will befall you,
        no disaster will come near your tent.
        11For he will command his angels concerning you
        to guard you in all your ways;
        12they will lift you up in their hands,
        so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
        13You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
        you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

        14"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
        I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
        15He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
        I will be with him in trouble,
        I will deliver him and honor him.
        16With long life will I satisfy him
        and show him my salvation."