Please pray for this couple...

  • Sanju
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      It's a sad day...

      Yesterday a close friend and colleague of mine(we stay in the same apartment as well) did not turn up for work.

      A few days days ago his wife who in turn is a close friend of my wife, came over with their two year old child and said that they were planning to do some tests in the days to come. As our little sons Michael and Raphael were running around we were telling her that even though it was tough at times what a bliss it was to have both of them together and with just an year seperating them. We were cracking jokes about the break out of angelic warfares(between Michael the arch angel and Raphael the arch angel) for toys and cartoon books. I recollect that this friend of ours was a little uncomfortable and she left the house in a hurry.

      She was 3 months pregnant and yesterday they aborted their baby at a clinic here in UK and hence the dubious absence of my friend at office and lunch. Everything looks so normal.. May be it is as in many cases... My colleague is at his desk a few cubicles away from me now, attending his work as usual. One of the best technical brains we have in our group, but I sincerely fear whether it will have a shred of peace on it from now on. Is human life so trivial so as to be killed for such stupid comforts and convenience! Is such comfort and convenience more easier to carry than the burden of guilt, curse and shame for the rest of your life?

      Yesterday night I had this strong thought("gut feel" as you call it) that they were going to have a child and that they had aborted the child. Crazy thought, I dismissed it. But now I know that this thought was from the Lord to pray for them. Sad again, I never prayed. So I seek all your prayers to pray for this couple who did this heinous act that they will find peace and reconciliation in the blood of Jesus! Do not forget that little angel too!

      Peace,
      Sanju Joseph

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com