God is Absolutely Pure

  • Sue Cifelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      I applied my heart to know, to search and seek out wisdom and the reason
      for things.
      Ecclesiastes 7:25

      When you are in God's will...everything God allows into your life is used
      by Him to make you like Christ...

      Are you afraid the bad things happening to you are happening because God is
      punishing you?

      Or because He just doesn't like you?

      Your heavenly Father is absolutely pure...
      in His motives, in his methods,in His manner.

      He is absolutely pure...in His thoughts, in His words, in His deeds.

      He is absolutely pure...in his emotions, in His attitude, in His plans.

      It is not in His nature to be mean or vindictive or sadistic or cruel or
      petty or selfish. He is "Holy,holy,holy"...The everlasting Father.

      Anne Graham Lotz