Re: PLS PRAY FOR THESE URGENT REQUEST..NEVER GROW WEARY IN PRAYING FOR OTHERS FOR YOU WILL SOW WHAT YOUR REAP...

  • love yu christ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      genie abueg <genie_abueg@...> wrote: PLS PRAY FOR ALL PRAYER WARRIORS, MY FRIENDS ,MY RELATIVES,IN LAWS,MY HUSBANDS RELATIVES AND FAMILY, AND EVERYONE WHO IS PRAYING FOR THE REQUEST I SENT..MAY THE LORD GOD BLESS THEM ABUNDANTLY BLESS THEM ,PROTECT THEIR LOVED ONES,HEAL THEIR SICKNESS AND GRANT WHAT THEY ARE PRAYING FOR IN JESUS NAME AMEN...

      URGENT PRAYER REQUEST
      :PLS PRAY FOR MY MOTHER IN LAW PATSY VAN ANTWERP----PLS PRAY FOR THE SUCCESS OF HER OPERATION TODAY AND PLS REMOVE ALL HER PAIN..MAY SHE BE ABLE TO MOVE WITHOUT ANY PAIN..LONGER LIFE AND GOOD HEALTH ALWAYS..PRAY ALSO FOR GOOD HEALTH AND LONG LIFE OF STANLEY ROBERTS
      PRAY FOR VANGIE NOCON AND MARISSA AND GRACIELLE GUHIT,TO BE ABLE TO HELP THEIR SISTER,NIECE AND DAUGHTER IN GOING TO USA AND HELP HER WITH HER NEEDS...DELIVER THEM FROM SELFISHNESS AND GREEDINESS..BLESS THEM ABUNDANTLY..
      PLS PRAY FOR THE SAFE TRIP OF AUNT TERESA AND BLESS THEIR FAMILY REUNION..UNITE THEM ALL ONCE AGAIN ..WE PRAY ALSO FOR AUNT JEANETTE,LAWRENCE AND KELLY TO GET A HIGH PAYING JOB SOON..

      PLS PRAY FOR GENIE AND HER FAMILY---THAT WE MAY BE BE ABLE TO FIND A JOB
      SOON.i APPLIED IN CALL CENTER BUT THEY DIDNT HIRE ME BEC OF MY
      ACCENT ..THERE ARE NO FOOD STAMPS HERE IN THE PHILS,..YOU ARE VERY BLESSED IF YOU EARN 200$ A MONTH WHICH IS ONLY ENOUGH FOR YOUR TRANSPO EXPENSE AND OWN FOOD.MY HUBBY CANT GET A JOB BEC HE HIS HANDS IS SHAKING AND HE HAS NO
      WORKING PERMIT..YOU NEED TO PAY THE PERMIT TO GET IT... HE CANT GO
      BACK TO USA BEC IT WILL COST HIM 200 TO 500$ TO CHANGE HIS FLIGHT
      SKED AND THERES NO GUARANTEE THAT HE WILL GET A JOB SOON THERE...MY SON JUDIEL STILL HAS RASHES AND HAS A CYST INTHE LEFT EYE ..WE CANT TAKE HIM TO A DOCTOR....MY OTHER SON IS IN THE SHELTER WE CANT AFFORD TO GET HIM NOW,HES ALSO UNDER THERAPY THERE ..PLSPRAY THAT I MAY BE ABLE TO SUPPORT AND GET ALL MY KIDS SOON AND BE RECONCILED..PLS PRAY FOR FINANCIAL BLESSINGS THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO PAY ALL OUR BILLS AND EAT..AND BE ABLE TO SELL SOME OF OUR STUFFS MY KIDS NEEDS UNIFORM AND PAYMENT FOR
      THEIR BOOKS AND PROJECTS .I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...RIGHT NOW I DONT KNOW UNTIL WHEN WE WILL STILL LIVE...ALL WE WANTED IS TO BE TOGETHER BUT LIFE IS SO CRUEL...MAY GOD LEAD US TO THE RIGHT PATH GIVE US WISDOM AND STRENGHT ..PLS PRAY THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO PUBLISH OUR WEBSITE ..I CREATED A WEBSITE FOR THE JOBLESS PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A JOB AND TO BE ABLE TO
      HELP OUT OUR CHURCH AND 2 OTHER ORPHANAGES BUT I HAVE NO CAPACITY TO PAY THE WEBHOST......IF U NEED A JOB JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AND WHAT JOB U WANTED TO APPLY FOR. .. PLS PRAY FOR MY FAMILIES PROTECTION AGAINST ALL SORTS OF DANGER,ACCIDENT,CALAMITY AND FATAL SICKNESS,PROVISION OF ALL OUR NEEDS AND GOOD HEALTH.....PRAY THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO GO BACK TO USA ON NOVEMBER..THANK U GOD BE WITH U .MAY WE BE ABLE TO LIVE LONGER...THE FULFILLMET OF THIS REQUEST WILL REQUIRE A MIRACLE BUT INCLUDE ME IN UR PRAYERS..REST ASSURE I WILL INCLUDE YOU TOO IN MINE..YOURE NOT ALONE IN YOUR PREDICAMENT.I
      HAVE WORSE PROBLEMS
      THAN YOU BUT IM STILL HOLDING ON..CATCH ME IF I DO FALL..LOVE
      YA.TAKE CARE..EVERYTHING YOU DO WONT BE IN VAIN..THANK U
      GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY..

      Regina -pls pray that she wilkl be able to get back to wok on Monday and feel better.pls pray for the healing of her burns aches and pains.I
      Mary ---------PLS PRAY FOR HER SHE WILL BE UNDERGOING LUMPECTOMY ON JULY 3, 9AM TO 1 PM EST.. PLS PRAY FOR ITS SUCCESS AND FOR HER FAST RECOVERY..PLS PRAY THAT HER MASS IN HER BREAST IS BENIGN..,PLS PRAY THAT HER BODY WILL HANDLE ALL THE MEDICATION AND SHE WONT FEEL ANY SIDE EFFECTS PLS PRAY FOR THE HEALING FO HER CHONIC NAUSEA... I PLS PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF HER HUSBAND AND FATHER IN LAW AND THE SALVATION OF THERI FAMILY..HES HUSBAND IS A GOOD MAN ,PLS PRAY ALO FOR TEH EHALING OF THE SIKNESS OF ALL THEIR NEIGHBORS BELOW THEM AND FOR THE SUCCESS OF HER HOME BUSINESS..

      BARBIE O--PLS PRAY FOR FINANCILA BLESSINGS ..THAT SHE MAYBE ABLE TO PAY ALL HER DEBTS AND GET A NEW HOUSE AND CAR,BLESS HER WITH A HIGH PAYING JOB LORD AND MAKE HER SUCCESSFULL.RESTORE HIS FAMILY.BOND THEM WITH YOUR LOVE..

      CHANGE OF HEART/CONVERSION
      lINDA----Please pray that her husband starts to love his wife like Christ loves the church. May he be SLOWWW to anger... please God. May he have a better relationship with his son Jeremy. May God bless their family business that keeps losing money. Pls pray for the salvation of all their family members.
      Please pray for Joseph D to be healed and delivered and set free to love and worship God, for all the chains the enemy has bound him with to come off and for him to have a healing in his mind and body.
      Also pray for the homeless men at Roanoke Rapids Mission to begin to see the true love of Christ who will change their lives. We pray that the atmosphere of Heaven open up there and save and heal and deliver many. Also pray for the Program Director to have wisdom, and insight and for the Adminstrative Director to have a new level of love and compassion for all. Also pray for all the staff to be touched with the love of God. Thank you and God bless you all as you pray for these needy people - we all are needy and need Christs love.
      Ann Thomas---pls pray for that he will get married to the person she luv according to Gods will ,with the blessings of our parents in the church. Also request you to pray that the Holy Spirit guide her in every act and be with them as we face all our problems .
      Please pray for traveling safety of Jennifer continually protect her and guide her Lord while shes driving...
      Jenny to find a nice man to marry.
      Minna Sinkkonen---- Please pray that God in Jesus' name sent more angels to protect her from all unclean spirits and demons so that they can't come even near her.
      Sanju-pls pray for him to be abel to handle the projects that he
      is managing with prudence and wisdom from God. Please pray for an anointing of the Holy Spirit,for the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of God to
      do only the right things. Kindly pray for his senior managers,his team members, the hardware and software that everything will be covered and protected by the precious blood of Lord Jesus Christ. That any evil aimed at him, his job, his family and his projects will be destroyed by the power of the precious blood of Jesus.

      Pls pray for these 2 kids collette and her sister to find a foster home till the case clears ..

      JOBS
      KIMBERLY LEE-to be able to find a high paying and stable job soon as a data entry clerk or encoder..

      Ms T A----------pls pray for her job problems
      Geoff--to find a high paying and stable job..pray that he overcomes his
      learning disabilities, his anger, & his stubbornness. , may he have the motivation and confidence to go out there and get a job,
      Khatuna Murghulia---Please pray for his health, both mental
      and physical. For her future and career.
      Please please pray Dale to find a high paying and stable job soon..
      He needs a healing from his temper, and mouth. He finaly
      had insurance, and now, nothing.

      Susie---------pray for strength for the family in the weeks and months to come, especially for her son, Burke and husband, John.
      FINANCIAL BLESSINGS
      Please keep Brandy, Robert and Julia in prayer they
      only have enough food left for two days and don't get paid
      till next friday, and all that has to go for bills.....Pls pray for Jesse to keep
      Jesus in his heart and for Domonique to keep Jesus in
      her heart, pray for their safty and for happiness to come into
      their lives...Pray for David and I and Champagne and Jahlannis
      for this upcomming move.....Pray for Linda she starts a new job soon and it is
      for less money then she was making but she will
      be in a better invornment and get to be with her two children
      more.....Pray for Mechelle God knows what she needs but she doesn't...
      leanne and family---May God grant her the wisdom and strenght..
      jazzmusicric---for financial blessings and buy a new house
      valerie- to be able to gain guardianship over her mother and financial blessings..
      Nora'son --for financial blessing
      Georgia- to be able to get the accident insurance soon..to be able to get the truck back.
      JULIE---She needs a financial breakthrough.
      Linda--Please pray for financial and medical help and healing for her
      and her two children....
      Please pray for Mechelle healing, financial blessings
      and healing of heartbreak....
      Please pray for David ,his wife and two girls
      for the closing of their new home soon
      and help with moving their things and money to pay
      for a truck and dolly to help them move easier...
      Pray for them to be able to afford this new home...
      Chaplain Scott---financial blessings ,to be able to have a place to live,food to eat and more clothes..

      DELIVERANCE
      Kim---------complete and total deliverance from bad habits.
      Brenda and Philip R---------deliverance from smoking
      Keri ---please pray that he stay with his mom for good and get a good education pray that god will direct him to stay and not come back in
      a hurry.pray for his complete deliverance from vices and bad company
      Glenda ---Please pray that God protect her and her son and deliver her from her enemies and that she gets justice
      Linda's son Rav ---------Pls pray that they will stay out of trouble with the law, stop smoking, drinking, lying, and stealing. and for Kam that he will walk in God's way and learn how to manage his finances, and to finish his education. pray for me that i will be able to pay my debts.
      Stephen Krause -- deliverance from smoking and sexual sin.
      Amanda----------to soon return to doing the Lords work that she so loved. Please pray that Satan will be bound in Jesus name. May she be able to see the evil around her and turn from her sins and rededicate her life to Jesus.
      ANITA------PLEASE PRAY FOR GUIDANCE- SHE WANTS TO START A
      NURSING HOME IN CALIFORNIA AND NEEDS A LOT OF HELP
      IN STARTING IT. PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL SHOW
      HER FAVOR, OPEN DOORS FOR HER, AND BRING THE RIGHT
      PEOPLE WHO WILL HELP HER IN EVERY WAY.

      Keri ---please pray that he stay with his mom for good and get a good education pray that god will direct him to stay and not come back in
      a hurry.pray for his complete deliverance from vices and bad company
      SALVATION
      Please pray for Annies husband John. He isn't doing so good. Her baby Wesley James. She died right after giving birth. Her mother Vicky. Her father Peter. And her Twin brother AJ. And for her friends who are going through a hard time with all of this. Especially Jenny. Pray for all their salvation. Annie was a Christian. We prayed together when we were in Junior high to get saved.
      Salvation for the Volden, Johnson, Werts, Sella sides of my family. Especially for Grandma Volden and Grandma Beatrice and my husbands dad who isn't healthy - Eugene
      HEALING OF RELATIONSHIP,RESTORATION AND RECONCILIATION PRAYERS FORTHE FF PEOPLE,BOND THEM WITH YOUR LOVE AGAIN DEAR LORD

      Pray for yousuf inayat he has left his house for 6 year his wife and his
      children want him to come back to home
      Please pray for Ruben & Anny for peace and restoration of there marriage.Please pray for God to remove all evil influences from Ana and Ruben's life,
      CHARLIE DEAN AND WIFE

      DEE AND ROB-------deliver Rob from his deviant sex lifestyle and May donna set him free and be back to his true family..reconciliation and restoration,Bond them back with your love..
      Cindi and dean--restoration of their marriage.healing of their relationship and reconciliation and change of heart of their daughter and deliverance from drinking
      josef b-------change of heart and deliverance pastor deb
      Donaleealyson----------change of heart,to be able to meet people that can Guide her and help her strenghten her faith and install love and acceptance in her hearts..to make her see that all of Gods creation are perfect..
      .
      Jesse....to be able to play guitar soon..Pray for his life, he has some
      problems I can't tell you what they are but God knows
      Pray for his Sister Domonique also she has the same
      problems...
      y robert --please pray forhim to get all legal documents in Italy.. and for my family that God keep them under HIS arm.
      Please pray for Louine and Claybourne's and their relationship with their daughter and son-in-law.Salvation for one, re-dedication for the other.
      And each one filled with all the gifts has in store for each one.
      Strength, energy, verve, joy, calm and peace for Louine & Claybourne.
      BARBIE AND HER HUSBAND..
      Please pray Danie she is going through some hard times and
      getting very depressed. She is losing sight of God and not feeling His
      presence in her life. Also Claudia son and his wife are going through a dry spot
      in their marriage.
      petey-- tp be able to pass the Praxis II
      content test and Reading test on August 5, 2006. I need your prayers each and every day. To be able to continue his work as a teacher and find a christian mate soon....PLEASE PRAY ALSO FOR OTHER SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS!
      Pray for Gulnaz aster and her husband naeem sarfraz ,her husband want to divorce her because she is childless for 4 years and her husband beat her she is also has a demon, magic lord healed her.

      CANCER LIST COURTESY OF INPOGod@...

      Aaron R
      A.B.D. - Brain cancer
      A.C. - Bladder Cancer
      Adam McKiskell (6 yrs old)
      Adele Matthews - Pancreatic & Liver Cancer (6-06)
      Addison - 7 Yr. Old with Brain cancer (Bedridden)
      Adonis Caldwell - Carol's cousin - Rt. Upper Lobe Cancer
      Aibert E - WV/ Aaron R / Ainsley C
      Al M. - Prostate cancer
      Albert Chua - Prostate Cancer
      Allan A / Alicia Knotts
      Albert (brain tumor)
      Alice Warner, Liver cancer
      Alex Bouchanti - Bone Cancer - Prognosis 8 to 12 months
      Alma - Jayne's mom
      Amanda (little girl - neuroblastoma)
      Amber - 19 Yr. Old - Liver cancer
      Amy - Breast Cancer
      Amy Bruce - 7 Yrs. Old - Brain tumor
      Amy - Canada - post hysterectomy
      Amy Q/ Andreia - Brazil
      Andrew R. B
      Andy - age 19 - Cancer of Colon
      Angel -
      Angel B - TN - Bone Cancer
      Angela - Stomach cancer
      Angela Assenza
      Angela Lise - Leukemia now is remission - needs prayer
      Angela Spagnolo - Breast to Femor Bone & 1 Rib, Rads & Chemo Tx
      Angie Mae/ Anita
      Anita - Ovarian cancer
      Anna K - Breast cancer, mastectomy, cancer now in her liver
      Ann Hill- breast cancer
      Ann - Bonnie's sister - lung cancer surgery - now spreading
      Ann
      Anne Kelley - 90% remission - surgery indicated - stem cell 50% survival
      Anne K - Reoccuring Cancer - chemo - Future Bone Marrow Transplant
      Anne Maley - Winnie Friel's sister
      Annette Schultz - Lung Cancer - Lynn´s niece´s Mother-in-Law
      Anthony Benkovic - EWTN's Johnette's husband - brain cancer
      April Canelis
      April Tapanes - Breast cancer - on chemo
      April - Teriza's Friend - 2nd chemo - cancer returned.
      Arleen
      Arlene -- breast cancer
      Arlene Cloutier - Lung cancer
      Armand Croteau - Bladder Cancer - Surgery 3-31-06
      Arva J
      Audrey C---Florida
      Aunt Orpha - Terra´s Aunt Newly Dx-ed Severe Cancer Prayer Requested
      (5-11-06)
      Austie (Waneta's sister-in-law)
      Baby (Unnamed) Eye cancer
      Barb (Granny Grace) - Newly Diagnosed Lung Cancer
      Barb - submitted by Rose
      Barbara
      Barbara - Cancer of the eyes
      Barbara H / Barbara J
      Barbara S-- has a cancerous tumor
      Barbara Wrenn - Breast cancer
      Becka B/ Belinda L
      Beryl Corner - Pancreatic cancer
      Bernard T -Newport
      Beth S. J - Lymphoma
      Beth MacDonald - End Stage - mother of young ones
      Betsy - Pastor's Wife - 2nd bout Cancer - Aggressive Chemo.
      Betty - Breast Cancer Again - Friend of Joe who is a 3rd Order Carmelite
      Betty - Leukemia & had a Mastectomy, Fighting cancer for years
      Betty W
      Beverly Gellhus - Lung cancer
      Beverly Kenney - Throat cancer (3rd Stage) & Salvation
      Bill/ Bill C - IND/ Bill F
      Billie - Little Girl - End Stage - Pray 4 her unsaved family
      Billie H
      Bill McCarthy - Prostate Cancer
      Bill Taulfen - Cancer of the bladder - Msgr's brother
      Bill Z----Florida/ Billy
      Billy Mock - 13 Years of Age with Brain Cancer
      Bob - Acute Myeloid Leukemia - presently with pneumonia
      Bob - Brain cancer
      Bob - Cancer with Much Pain
      Bob - Prostate Cancer
      Bob G/ Bob K
      Bob Staford - lung cancer
      Bob Yzo
      Bobbi Jo Newkirk inoperable brain tumor
      Bobbie Jones - 38 Yr. Old - Prognosis: 2 to 3 mos. Left to live
      Bob MacQuish - Mets now in hospice
      Bonne
      Bonnie´s Husband - Liver Cancer - submitted by Barbara
      Bonnie's mother - Reccurrance stomach cancer
      Brassel - Little daughter of Jim and Wilma - (end stage)
      Brenda S. / Brennan P
      Brian - Brain tumor facing Surgery (Chee's Son-in-Law)
      Brian B r/Brigitte F
      Bruce Davis, Rev - Prostate Cancer
      Buck / Bud Wiser/ Buddy
      Candi 's Niece - Throat
      cancer & Pregnant
      Caring Almendras - Mouth cancer
      Carla C. Colon cancer
      Carline
      Carmine Grande - Stomach Cancer
      Carol/ Carol / Carol Atteman
      Carol Donnelley - Acute Leukemia - 45 yr. Old mother of 2, Grand of 1
      Carol Duran
      Carol Huberty - Low blood count - pre-cancerous
      Carol M / Carol R
      Carolyn - Re-occurance after 18 years
      Catherine / Catherine B / Cathy
      Cecelia - In hospice
      Cecy T - Reoccurance of cancer - kidney
      Ceil
      Celina Chang - Breast cancer, from Penang
      Charlie C.
      Charlotte - blood cancer
      Chelle R
      Chelo - Marcella's mother - malignant tumor - Tx to follow
      Cherie - Malignant kidney tumor - Deacon Tony's daughter-in-law
      Cheryl F/ Cheryl S
      Cheyenne - Kidney cancer
      Chick V.
      Chloe Hagan - 6 Yr. Old - Brain Cancer
      Chris - Bone cancer - M. B.'s Aunt's friend
      Chris Farmer - possible cancer
      Chris - Pancreatic cancer - 3 mos. to live - friend of Barb Martz's friend
      Christine C
      Christine Facciolo - Lymphoma
      Cindy - Stage 4
      Chuck W. - prostrate cancer
      Cindy - Lung Cancer - now spreading in her body
      Cindy - age 32 - Stage 4 cervical cancer (chances very slim)
      Cindy F
      Cindy M. - Leukemia
      Clay -
      Clint - Lung cancer - .
      Clinton Penny - Bone Cancer
      Colette
      Connie Buersken - Friend of Gloria
      Connie F / Connie M
      Connie Werenko - Breast cancer
      Constance Stephens - possible lung cancer
      Consulea Wilson - Bone cancer
      Corinna Stafford - History of Mastectomy
      Courtney - cervical cancer possible metastasis
      Craig - Leukemia - 15 yrs. Old
      Curt - Lung cancer with 1 lung removed week of 3-6-05
      Customer - Cancer on Chemo & Rads/Joe met at CVS
      Cynthia S
      Damon Boggs - Lung cancer
      Dan W
      Dana T. - possible reactivation of breast cancer - now pregnant
      Daniel - Tumor in Chest & in Groin
      Daniel Boyle - End Stage cancer
      Daniel Moore - Hodgkins Lymphoma and Leukemia
      Danny P
      Darla - reoccurrance
      Darlene Hans - Metastasis
      Darryl
      Dave - Brain Tumor
      Dave - Cancer Lymph Nodes -
      Dave - Lung cancer -
      Dave - Teri´s Uncle
      David - cancer
      Dave Gudgel
      David - Brain cancer
      David - Last Stages of Cancer
      David - Prostate Cancer
      David Cusamano - Clusters of tumors - intestines & spot on liver
      Dawn - Liver, Colon, Lung -Dawn - Chemo is not working
      Dawn Treber - submitted by Andy O.
      Deacon Eugene Corrigan - Liver cancer
      Deacon Eugene Kovatch - Prostate cancer
      Deb - Rose's Niece
      Debbie - Hx Breast Cancer - to Back - to Ribs
      Debbie D/ Debbie G.
      Debbie Klahn - Jan. 23 Mastectomy 2ndary to breast cancer
      Debbie Sullivan - Lung cancer - NON-smoker, 47 yrs. Of age
      Debra
      Debra - Colon cancer
      Dee Gifford - Uterine cancer
      Dee Layton/ Dennis
      Diane C /Diane C / Diane R / Dianne/ Dianne F
      Diane Beaulieu - breast cancer
      Dick - Stage 3 into 4 aggressive Cancer of Nasal, Neck, Lymph Nodes right
      side
      Dickie P - Linda B´s brother
      Delores' SON -Lung cancer-immuno-suppressive drugs 4Transplant
      Denise -
      Dominic - Prostate cancer - Angela's Brother-in-Law
      Don Noble - Prostate cancer
      Don - Vi's son, Newly Diagnosed Liver Cancer
      Donald Gilbert
      Donna - Reoccurrance of Breast Cancer - Chemo -
      Donna B/Donna S
      Donna Wilson - Lumpectomy 6-12-06
      Doris M. Rose - 2 rare types of Breast cancer
      Doris S
      Doris W - Breast cancer - Michelle's mom
      Dorothy O'S
      Doug J
      Douglas N. Bowie, SR
      Dove - breast cancer
      Dr. Chavira - Throat cancer
      Earline A
      Earnest Picken - Blood and Bone Cancer - CJM
      Eddie Martin - Prostate Cancer - on chemo
      Edna G
      Edward - Prostate Cancer
      Eleanor B
      Eleanor - Pancreatic cancer
      Elizabeth - Cancer of cervix
      Elizabeth Edwards - Breast Cancer
      Ellen - Breast Surgery in April - now chemo
      Ellen Booker - Stage 2 cancer
      Ellen Rose
      Elmer S. - Muscle area of arm -
      Enrique G. - Cancer in neck
      Epiphanio U
      Estelene-- has breast cancer
      Ethan - Child with abdominal cancer
      Evangelist - Bettye F
      Evelina Linda/ Eveline K
      F. O. G. - Brain Tumor
      Father Carl DeSousza - Bone marrow cancer
      Father Fausto - Brain cancer
      Father Isaac - Colon Cancer
      Father Richard Gant - right kidney removed on 21st of March
      Fatima - cancer (Margaret's Group)
      Fe Ann T/ Faye S
      Felix - Lopez Family Member - Wanda Lopez' sister-in-law's Father
      Fina M / Jim M
      Fion Chan - Brain tumor - young girl
      Florence Frattick - Breast Biopsy with Lymph Node removal
      Florence Kerr - breast cancer (terminal)
      Florence Montalvo - breast cancer
      Florence Tate - recovering from breast cancer
      Florine - Breast Cancer
      Floyd - Dawn's brother - Colon Cancer
      Fran Stangler - cancer reoccurring - Breast mets to the bone
      Francis - Lung cancer
      Francisco C/ Frank B/ Frank O'D
      Frank Thibeau - Prostate cancer
      Fred - Skin cancer
      Fred - father to Patti - Spine cancer
      Fred - newly diagnosed prostate cancer
      Fred /Fred A
      Fred Cross - mets. In Need of Salvation
      Freda T
      Gail G / Gary T.
      Gary Lots - Cancer treatments (4 more then testing)
      Gary Mason - Terminal Cancer - lifelong friend of Rev. Phil
      Gaston F. (brother-in-law)
      George - Brain cancerous tumor
      George P
      George Schubert - Newly Diagnosed (12-05) Prostate cancer
      Georgeanne Wallace - reoccurrence Nose cancer-Surgery upcoming, CJM
      Gerry - Esophogeal cancer
      Gerry LaCrosse - Spinal cancer (Gloria's cousin)
      Gilford Dabbs - Leukemia
      Gladys - Breast cancer
      Glenda Banister - Breast cancer
      Glenn W
      Genene's mother-in-law - Breast cancer
      George McGovern - Cancer
      Geralda Gomes de Jesus-Surgery completed-Chemo (update 1-14-05)
      Gil - Breast cancer
      Gina - Skin cancer - Kerrie's Sister-in-Law
      Gladys M. - Breast cancer, Husband also ill-both need prayer
      Gloria D./ Gloria L
      GmaKitty7 of White House, Texas
      Gordon L/ Graciella P
      Greg - Brain cancer
      Greta/ Gretchen Prebys/Guy Falconer/Hadley Miller
      Hank - per Paula's request
      Hank D
      Hannah - 5 years of age - Cancer
      Harriet B
      Harriet Duffy - Metastatic Brain Cancer in Hospice
      Hazel - Cervical cancer
      Helena K
      Hector - submitted by Joyce L.
      Hilary Straub - cutaneous t-cell carcinoma
      Homer Prince
      Honey - cancer various places
      Hunter Hart - 11 years of age, Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Aggressive Type & Tx.
      Imo LeGrand / Indira Krishnan/ Ingrid
      / Iona V/ Irene T
      Irene Vickers - Breast cancer
      Isaiah - 8 Yr. Old with Melanoma
      Jabo,Renae M
      Jack R - Knoxville, TN
      Jack S - s/p Oral Cancer - Conversion
      Jackie R / Jackie Saunders/Jacob A
      Jack - Bonnie's Dad - Lung cancer
      Jackie - Skin cancer
      Jake - Bone cancer
      James England - Nadine P's son-in-law
      James Kestenbaum - brain cancer
      Jamie - 13 Yr. Old Girl - Newly DZed Cancer (May 06)
      Jane - Bone cancer
      Jane Gimlin/ Jane P
      Janet Maguire - Reoccurrance - Bone Cancer
      Janet Olsen/ Janice
      Janice S. - Newly Discovered Cancer of the Kidney
      Janice S /Janice W
      Jasmine - Leukemia
      Jason Eftioko
      Jason Phipps, NJ, brain cancer, Father of 1 & 1 on the way
      Jay K./Jean C/ Jean J/Jean K /Jeanine
      Jeanne - Myodisplasia - chronic - Meme's Daughter
      Jeanne - Cancer of the tongue
      Jeanne - agressive form of breast cancer +
      Jeanne Couch - Terminal Bone Cancer - in Hospice
      Jeannette - Lung Cancer
      Jenny Lee - 42 yrs. Old, Battling Cancer - Jim´s mother
      Jeff - Stomach cancer
      Jeff Burch - Stage 4, Liver and Colon cancer
      Jeff H
      Jeff Wyatt - Stage 4 Lung and Bone Cancer - Miranda's Uncle
      Jennifer - Brain tumor
      Jennifer Telra - Aggressive cancer
      Jennie D
      Jenny Lee - Ohio, Colon cancer
      Jenny W
      Jeri - Cancer shoulder - Sharon´s sister
      Jeri Kline - Stage 3 Melanoma
      Jerretta Hardwick-North Carolina
      Jerry - Esophogeal cancer
      Jerry - Lung removal - Mets - Friend of Barb Martz
      Jerry B/Jerry K
      Jerry W / Jesse H
      Jesse Lee Hernandez - 3 yr old - Leukemia
      Jill - Late Stage Ovarian Cancer
      Jim
      Jim - Barb´s Husband - Kidney Tumor Removed
      Jim - husband to Candi - Prostate cancer
      Jim - Marie's son
      Jim Carpenter - bone cancer
      Jim C
      Jimmy Dale Walker - Cancer of lymph nodes
      Jim H
      Jimmy Miller - requested by Rose SFO
      Jimmy H. - Prostate cancer
      Jim Keenan - Bone Cancer
      Jim McManniman/ Jim O'C
      Jimmy Miller - Malignant Brain tumor, 8 years of age
      Jimmy Terrio - cancer of the gall bladder, liver, esophagus, and lymph nodes
      Joan - Re-occurance after 8 years
      Joan
      Joan Brown - Dying of Lung Cancer
      Joan E / Joan L / Joanie
      Joanie - Tumor behind her eyes
      Joanie - Malignant brain tumor -
      Joann - Lymphoma - Intermittent Treatments 2 yrs.
      Joann - Lynphoma from Maryland
      Joann Harris - Lung cancer
      Joann Prior/ Joanna Losito/ Joanna Seita
      Joanne - Lung cancer and into chest
      Joanne - Mac Law's wife - chemo - weak
      Joan P - Ovarian cancer
      Joan Smith - Colon cancer - Teacher
      Jabo Moore
      Joday - 23 years old in Hospice, End Stage
      Joe - cancer
      Joe-lymph cancer
      Joe Bergstrom - tumors in lungs
      Joe Chafin - Throat cancer, Bonnie's brother
      Joe Henson
      Joe Lacey - Florist - St. Charles Parish
      Joe Lynch
      Joe P... - Testicular cancer
      Joe Puter - colon cancer
      Joe Rex - Bladder cancer
      Joe W.
      Joey Cook - Prostate Cancer - Requested by Meme
      Josephine Sanchez - Carcinoma of Liver - 96 Yr. Old
      John/ John
      John - April's brother-in-law
      John - melanoma - Maryann's husband
      John Barnes - Deacon - Battling Cancer for the 2nd time
      John D/ John H/ John S
      John Switzer- Clearwater
      John William McG
      Jon Jusevich - Prostate cancer
      Jonathan Lee - Mamie´s Uncle - end stage
      Joni - / Joseph D / Josepha Lara S
      Josh - 12 year old Pastor's grandson - Rare form of Lymphoma
      Josie B.
      Jossie Wells, Mrs. (requested by Rev. George S.)
      Joy Freitas - 13 Years of Age with Rare Form Abdominal cancer
      Joyce
      Joyce - Lymphoma
      Joyce - Lung cancer
      Joyce D - Breast cancer
      Joyce Dishman
      Joyce Holden
      Joyce Meredith
      Juanita Jones - Colon cancer
      Judy - Lump on breast-Cancer Survivor (Doris' sister)
      Judy - Pat G's friend - Mass right lung & lymph node
      Judy - RLL Ca - Sandy's mom
      Judy Godwin - Stage 4, Pancreatic Cancer
      June - Brain, Breast & Lung cancer - Final Stages - has small children
      June G.
      Justine - Breast Cancer
      Karen Walker - Breast Cancer
      Karen S. -6 mos. to live, Needs Conversion & has a 12 yr. Old daughter-
      Karla A. Rosin - Brain Stem Cancer
      Kasey Marie 9 mo. old with neuroblastoma mets to stomach
      Kathleen
      Katherine - 31 Yrs. of Age. Mets. Member of St. Rita´s Parish
      Kathie - Melanoma - requested by Bill
      Kathy - Breast Cancer
      Kathy - Colon - Post Surgery, chemo to follow
      Katie Powers - 6 Yr. Old with Liver & Kidney cancer
      Katie Pyle - Thyroid Cancer
      Katlyn
      Katrina Williams - with rare form of cancer
      Kayla - 5 Yr. Old with Leukemia
      Keith - Skin cancer
      Keith Greene - Tongue cancer (Angel Kat's brother)
      Kelly - Pancreatic Cancer
      Ken - Lymphoma - Dawn's brother -
      Ken Weiss
      Kenneth (Bud) (Waneta's son-in-law )
      Kennith Davis
      Kennith H. - Middlesboro, Ky
      Kevin Matthews - Malignant Meloma behind the eye
      Kimberly at request of John
      Kim G. - Brain cancer
      Kiyoko Faas - Colon cancer
      Krista - Melanoma - Dawn's nephew, Mark's wife, mother of 3 yr. Old twins
      Larry - Surgery 5-11-06 - MaryAnne´s husband
      Laura
      Laura - Ovarian cancer
      Laura Cheng/ Laureen V.
      Lawrence - Lung cancer
      Leah Donnelly
      Lee - colon, liver, lung cancer
      Lee Dock
      Lee Santayana - kidney cancer - very bad shape
      Leigh Alleman - Bone cancer
      Lenard P. - Kidney/ Lenora Cunningham
      Leon - RoboConnie's father
      Leon S.
      Leona Muise - Dying of Leukemia
      Leroy Roach/ Letha Brown
      Lex Cox - 93 yr. old Friend of Pegi (a father figure)
      Ligia's Male Patient - Mets
      Lil - Breast cancer
      Lill / Lillian
      Lillie - Lung cancer - Needs Salvation
      Linda - Kidney Tumor - Cancer
      Linda - Newly Dx'd Breast cancer (12/05)
      Linda H. - Lung cancer
      Linda Kjerstad - Liver and Rectal cancer
      Linda T
      Lisa - Breast cancer - Renee's Sister
      Lisa Landry - Throat Cancer
      Lisa V
      Little John (Austie's son~ Waneta's nephew)
      Lizzie Viola Erickson - Throat Cancer
      Lois P. - stomach cancer - friend of LeAnn
      Loise N
      Lola - Lung cancer
      Lori Franco - Lymphoma
      Lorretta Goolsby - Stage 4 Breast cancer-14 lymph nodes also affected
      Loretta Norris - Colon cancer
      Lorraine / Lou L
      Louis A.P. - Colon Cancer
      Louis Thomassee (Buddy) - Esophageal and Liver Cancer
      Luis G
      Luke Sheridan, Sr. - Throat cancer (Fay's request)
      Lucy Brink
      Luz L. ovarian, bowel cancer
      Lyn Arsonas/ Lynn McL/ Lynn Reynolds
      Lynne - Adenocarcinoma of breast (Cath's friend)
      Mrs. Cambria - Stomach cancer & spot on liver
      Mrs. Shiek - Breast Cancer
      Mr. Herring - Newly Diagnosed Mets
      Mrs. Mark Sullivan - Lung cancer - Non-smoker -
      Mr. Newton - Pancreatic Cancer
      Margaret Montgomel - Lymphoma
      Maggie - breast cancer
      Mandy H. - Very serious case
      Marcel
      Marcus - 9 year old with Brain cancer
      Margaret W.
      Margery B
      Margie - B-Cell Lymphoma
      Margrit
      Mark Hassel, Dr., Stage 4 Stomach & Liver
      Mark W.
      Marabelle - Breast cancer
      Marcia - Double Mastectomy 6-20-05 (Kristine's Aunt)
      Marcie McKigney - Monica's sister - reoccurring cancer
      Margaret W - Breast Cancer - Surgery 11-7-05
      Margarite Krey - cancer
      Marge/ Marge M
      Margreth Thompson - Friend of Sandy B.
      Maria/ Maria Creusa / Maria Guadalupe F
      Maria R.. Chavez - Brain cancer
      Maria M/ Marie
      Marie - Breast Cancer
      Marilyn - Lymphatic cancer - metastasis
      Marilyn - Georgia
      Marilyn Oliphant - Hx Lymph Gland cancer
      Marilyn - Pregnant with ovarian cancer
      Marissa - 12 years old - brain cancer
      Mark F. Ciaramonal - Lymphoma
      Marlene - Cancer of lymph nodes
      Marnie H / Martha F
      Marty - added 3-30-06
      Marty Graff - Colon and Liver cancer - early 40's
      Marty Joyce - Prostate cancer
      Mary
      Mary - cancerous brain tumor
      Mary Ann - Breast Cancer SFO
      Mary Carvetta/ Mary D. / Mary D/ Mary Eliase
      Mary - Per Paula's request
      Maryann
      Mary Ann - Cancer of Abdomen & Lumph node involvement
      Mary Ann - Colon cancer - 4 spots on lung- Stage 4
      Mary Anne A.
      Mary Nell Rooke - Lymphoma Blastoma
      Mary P
      Mary 's Sister-in-Law
      Mary R - Cancer of the mouth
      Mary Taylor - stage II breast cancer
      Mary Theresa Crawford - Brain tumors
      Mary Theresa Fergus - Ovarian cancer
      Marv Collier - Leukemia - remember his wife, Ruth, also
      Marvin Applin - Prostate cancer
      Matty Dubuc (5 years old)
      Maura C. - Teen with Hodgkins Disease
      Max - Breast cancer
      Max Z - Tumor on spine & Lung Ca.
      Maxine - Colon cancer - on ventilator - on dialysis
      Maxine - Kidney Tumor bigger than Kidney -
      Megan Rowley - 9 Year Old with Leukemia
      Melissa - Kidney and Colon Cancer
      Melissa L.
      Melissa Vagt - 27 - Cancer of Cervix and Ovaries
      Melvin H / Merina B /Michelle F
      Mickie Ellis - Breast cancer
      Michael - advanced cancer-submitted by Paula
      Michael D
      Michael M. - Prostate cancer
      Michael Santi - Hodgkins Lymphoma
      Michelle - Lymphoma - Spots on Liver & Lungs, Mom of 1 Yr. Old Twins
      Mick Nicky/ Mike
      Mike - Lung & Brain cancer
      Mike G
      Mildred Marcum - rib, spine metastasis - backslidden - OH
      Milton Beechland - Prostate cancer reoccuring - Bob's father
      Mimi Lee - Metastasis - 25 yr. Old single mom
      Mindy - Breast cancer
      Miranda Cowan - Leukemia - on Chemo
      Mirelle Molnar - breast and liver cancer, Gisele's sister
      MO/ Mollie
      Molly - Ginny's Niece - Thyroid Cancer - 20 yrs. of Age
      Molly - Requested by Jeni/Mr. Pollard
      Mr. Workman - Terminal cancer
      Ms. G/ Mrs. C/ Mrs. P/ Nagel N.
      Nancy - Ductal Carcinoma in Situ. - PWJMJ Re: prayer request
      Nancy
      Nancy - Chemo done in Dec. but Another Suspicious Lump discovered
      Nancy H./ Nancy M / Nancy M
      Nancy T / Nancy V
      Natalie Thurston - Pancreatic and Colon Cancer
      Nestor - Prostate Cancer
      Nettie
      Nicole M. - Ovarian cancer - Olivia's student
      Nicole Soderstrom - requested by Pegi
      Nicolas - Liver cancer
      Nick Cavazos - Rectal cancer
      Nicky - Prostate cancer - Uncle to Angel
      Noor Haddad - 2 Year Old - Leukemia - chemo tx.
      Norman/Nina
      O. P. T. - Cancer
      Olivia Faith Grass - 3 Yr. Old with Stage IV Neuroblastoma
      Orville Johnson Sr. - Brain mass Surgery
      Oscar P
      Papa J. - Lymphoma
      Pastor Bill /Pat / Pat, family of Joyce N./Pat H
      Pat Louque - Lung Cancer - on Chemo
      Patience - Terminal cancer
      Patricia Dollard - Thyroid cancer
      Patricia B/ Patrick B/ Pat J
      Patricia Laborde - Cervial cancer - Nelly's Niece
      Patrick Lemmons-4 mo.old-post surg for spinal tumor-on Chemo now.
      Patrick Ruskin, Jr. - Terminal cancer
      Paty GM - Last stages Bone Cancer in Hospice
      Patty (Green) End stage
      Patty - Joe's sister-in-law
      Patty T. - N. Y. - Spine cancer, breast cancer surviror
      Paul - Connie's husband
      Paul McC
      Paula Hickey - reoccurrance Brain Cancer-CJM to be.
      Paula - Jane's sister-in-law, Lung cancer
      Pauline Gagnon - Leukemia
      Pauline St
      Pearl - Pancreatic Cancer
      Peggy - 40 Yr. Old with Brain and Lung cancer
      Peggy Coates - Oklahoma
      Peggy Clark - Prognosis 2 mos. - Date on 8-4-05
      Peggy P - Lung cancer, mets, - Son soon to Iraq
      Penny L.
      Pepo - Lung Cancer Metastasis - Chemo & Rads
      Peter C / Philip G/ Phillip S / Phyllis
      Phyllis Deon
      Pili - Cancer Throat, Tongue and Voice Box - Betty´s and Art´s Niece
      Popi - Tongue cancer - Annie's DIL's Grandfather
      Premi - second stage breast cancer
      Rachel Z
      Ralph Simpson - Stomach cancer surgery - l/2 stomach removed
      Ramon Estrada - Post surgery for kidney cancer
      Randy F
      Randy Leblanc - Rare Cancer of Sweat Glands Raymond W. - Cancer for the 3rd time
      Rebecca B
      Rebecca Bowling - Barb's cousin - Leukemia
      Rebekah Tauber, 15 yr old -Houston undergoing cancer treatment.
      Reggie Ad
      Reggie - 2 1/2 year old boy - brain cancer
      Reggie L. - friend from Vickie's Church
      Renae B / Renee B
      Reverend Gordon - Request of Carrie M.
      Rich A.. - Friend of the Leslie's
      Rich Sheer - Cancer of the larynx (voice box) Lynn´s brother
      Richard - Pancreatic Cancer
      Richard - Prostate cancer - 60 yr. Old - submitted by Fr. Chris
      Richard A
      Richard Boless - Pancreatic cancer - on major blood vessel - chemo & rads
      Richard Thompson - Pancreatic cancer - chemo & rads then possible surgery
      Ricky - Meme's son, Malignant Lymphoma
      Ricky Fowler - Prostate Cancer and Parkinson´s
      Richard (FL) Nasal & Lymph Node Involvement
      Richard Landry - Lung cancer
      Rita C/ Rita G
      Rob - Lung cancer on Chemo.
      Rob Porter - Prostate cancer - Surgery 5-17-05
      Robert C
      Robert Helms - Testicular and Stomach Cancer
      Robert Martin - Skin cancer
      Robert S - Prostate cancer - upcoming surgery
      Robert Sepulveda - localized Prostate Cancer - surgery in Jan.
      Robert Stafford - Newly Dx´d Carcinoma
      Roberta
      Rocky - Stomach cancer, requested by Marie
      Rodney D
      Roger - Prostate cancer
      Roger Winstrom - brain cancer
      Roland
      Roland - Squamous cell and lung tumor
      Roland DiNatale - Colon Cancer
      Ron and Betty P
      Ronnie P
      Rose - colon cancer
      Rose Attanasio - Colon cancer
      Rosie
      Rose Louise G
      Rosanne - Mel's cousin - on chemo
      Roxanne Ellis
      Rubin O.- Brain Cancer
      Rudy - Jan's Uncle
      Ruth - Boe´s Mother - Bone, Brain, Metastasis - request rec´d 5-11-06
      Ruth Labelle - Pancreatic Cancer
      Russell G
      Sally L. Brest - Lung cancer
      Sally White (Throat cancer)
      Sam Helms - Brain cancer - end stage
      Sandra King - (AZ) Metastasis
      Sandie Severeni - Gall bladder tumor & nodules on liver
      Sandy De Luca - Terminal cancer
      Sandy G / Sandy L / Sandy L / Sarah S
      Scott Ostendorf - Pancreatic cancer
      Sean Sweeney - Prostate cancer
      Sharmon Hall - Newly Diagnosed - Trouble with Faith & losing sight in eye.
      Sharon - Breast cancer
      Sharon - cousin with lung cancer
      Sharon - lung cancer
      Sharon Carpenter - 22 yr. Old mother - cancer - also Salvation
      Sharon Eg/ Sharon K
      Sharon Linares - Lung Cancer- Ellen's cousin
      Sharon S / Sharon T
      Sharon Uko - Liver cancer
      Shauna - Inflammatory Breast Cancer Stage III spread to Lymph Nodes
      Sheila - Breast cancer
      Shella Hayhurst/ Sherry
      Sherry C/ Shiny P
      Shirley - Breast Cancer
      Shirley - Colon cancer - post surgery
      Shirley - Lung cancer
      Shirley Hurley - Nurse
      Sianna Eden - Breast Cancer - Colon cancer survivor
      Sister - Lung cancer - Benedictine Nun
      Sister Eugenia
      Sondra - Uterine Cancer/
      Stacey W/Stan C
      Steve - Prostate Cancer
      Steve M. - 17 Yr. Old with Leukemia
      Stanley and Helen S
      Steve V / Stephen D
      Stephen Roy - Pancreatic & Liver cancer
      Stuart Bailey
      Sudhakaran-prostate cancer
      Sue
      Sue - 2 Types Breast Cancer - Mastectomy - chemo & rads
      Sue - Ovarian cancer - friend of Barb-4007Garrett
      Sue Loudner - Return of cancer- breast - chemo, rads then surgery again
      Sue M. - Requested by Cath
      Sue Musiel - Sunny Jo - Breast & Skin Cancer
      Sue Schwabb - Lung cancer
      Sunny - Jody's daughter
      Susan - De- Breast Cancer
      Susan H
      Susan - Ron G's Cousin - / Susan Wuth
      Susanne T -Cervical, Bladder, and Kidneys
      Susie McGinn - Fighting 3rd bout of Cancer
      Suzanne Chesnee - S.C. - End and Final Stages Cancer
      Suzi's 12 Yr.. Old Daughter - liver cancer
      Tammy - 40 yrs. - Cancer in 3 places
      Tammy Faye Messner - Stage 4 Colon Cancer
      Tammy Young/ Tanya Thorson/ Teanna Hardin
      Teddy M - "full of cancer" from Gloria
      Teetz Cabrera from Manila - Dennis' Auntie
      Terese - Terminal
      Terri - Newly Dx'd Stage 4 Brain Cancer - has a husband & 2 children
      Terri Duda / Terry LeBlanc
      Terry McSorley - Tumor back of heart & 2 head lesions
      Tess Santayana - breast cancer
      Thelma Garry
      Theo of PA - Penny's friend with Breast cancer
      Theo- Florida
      Theo McAnally - Donna's Grandmother
      Theresa - Lymphoma - and her husband has 6 mos. to live
      Theresa Casadine/ Theresa S.
      Theresa Vaughan - Uterine Cancer History - Now in Lungs
      Thiago - university student in Brazil
      35 Yr. Old Woman with ovarian cancer
      Tim Tidwell, Pastor - Brain Tumors
      Tom - prison minister
      Tom B - Surgery 5-27-05 - Hx. Prostate cancer
      Tom Campbell - Stomach Cancer/Hospice
      Tom Chase - Radical throat surgery
      Tori Lahr - Leukemia
      Travis D'Gel - Lymphoma
      Trent - 6 Year Old with Brain Tumor
      Trevor Wix - 11 yr. old with cancer
      Trudy M - Stomach cancer
      Uncle Jack (Pastor Jack Dykes) - (53 Yr. Old Uncle of Jae-Lynne) 2nd
      bout Lung cancer
      Uncle JL- (70 Yr. Old Uncle of Jae-Lynne) Lung cancer & Salvation
      Uncle Red - Bladder cancer
      Vanessa G. - Brain Tumor
      Vernon Dexter
      Virgil - Prostate cancer
      Vi - Sharon's Secretary
      Vici - Breast cancer reoccurrance
      Vicki - Seeing Oncologist after surgery - x-Campfire Girl
      Vicki Coe - Post Mastectomy
      Vicky Fuller - Breast cancer
      Vincent C / Vinnie B/ Walt /
      Wendy - 2 Types Cancer - Linda's husband, Gary's cousin
      Willard Marvel-Tarpon Springs
      Willy Williams - Lung cancer
      Wilomenia Wright
      Winna Austria from Illinois - Dennis' cousin
      Whitney - End Stage - requested by Christine
      Yvonne
      Yvonne - Brain Tumor
      Yvonne Cariño - Breast cancer - chemo complications
      Zeny - Breast cancer
      Zack´s Mom
      Zoe Berger - 14 mos. Old baby - Brain & Kidney Tumor
      Dottedkatz mother ( Cancer)
      Eileen: colon cancer and open heart surgery.
      Christine- ovarian cancer of her
      Sally---cancer .
      Kathy has a pancreas tumor
      Sue-------breast cancer.
      Delores ---- pancreatic cancer.
      doc_roundings daughter --- cancer
      Christine- ovarian cancer of her
      Madison Marie Crowder --Pls pray for the complete and miraculous healing for this child from meningitis and pneumonia . have mercy on thsi child Lord
      Jonathan Angelone has stage 4 non- hodgkins lymphoma, and is in need of a bone marrow tranplant. He has no brothers or sister. Please pray it is God's will a donor be found. Thank you for your prayers and may God bless you for your prayers
      Thomas Epting--Malignant tumor
      Lydia who suffers from leukemia .pray fo the success of her chemotherapy..
      Rev. Cliff Frink. --------he has cancer in his brain and several other parts of his body.
      a little girl (Sydney) that has cancer
      Pray for Azmat she has liver cancer. pray for her miracles Pray for Donna,-------- the knot on her head holds cancer. They will do surgery again..pray for the succes of her surgery
      Laveda--pls pray for her the succes of her surgery for cancer.

      Other sickness
      PLEASE PRAY FOR MYKIESHA ANDREWS SHE HAD BRAIN SURGERY AND IT LEFT HER PARALYZED . PLEASE PRAY FOR TOTAL BODY RESTORATION. SHE IS JUST A BABY ONLY 11 YRS OLD, SO PLEASE PRAY WITH ME
      Gay and Lisa-- for the negative result of the mammogramm and removal of the her tumor...strenghten them Lord.
      Cindi and Dean-------Pls pray for the healing of Cindis
      multiple sclerosis and Dean's rheumatoid arthritis

      Terri K--complete healing and deliverance from severe depression. I am on .
      Heal all her fears Lord and grant her peace love and forgiveness.to be bale to pay her rent,May God bless her financially and give her a decent and high paying job..

      MY NIECE TERESA-CHRIS T'S WIFE ---pls pray for the healing fo all her broken bone,wounds ,bleeding in brain and sickness .Pls pray for her complete recovery..

      Vera Mae --Pls pray that she can get surgery scheduled right away and THAT ALL WILL GO WELL!!!
      Toni ----for a safe and NORMAL delivery on July 1 and for a healthy baby..

      sister in law Vera --pray for the negative result if the test and pray for her complete healing
      Riley Liles and Roel Baxal --complete healing of autism and sever developmental problems ..to be able to speak and financial blessings to be able to get the best theraphy and get potty trained. Please pray that God will miraculously heal them.

      Brother MO------for the complete healing fo all his sickness..(sp,kidney)pray for a longer healthy life..
      Please pray for Joseph D to be healed and delivered and set free to love and worship God, for all the chains the enemy has bound him with to come off and for him to have a healing in his mind and body.
      Also pray for the homeless men at Roanoke Rapids Mission to begin to see the true love of Christ who will change their lives. I pray that the atmosphere of Heaven open up there and save and heal and deliver many. Also pray for the Program Director to have wisdom, and insight and for the Adminstrative Director to have a new level of love and compassion for all. Also pray for all the staff to be touched with the love of God.

      Please pray with me for a 7 month old baby (named Ashante) in South Africa. Pls pray for the complete ehaling and restoration of all her burns and pray for financial miracle on their lives right now lord....that they may be able to pay all the bills

      PLEASE PRAY FOR TRAVIS. WHO IS IN SAINT LUKE'S HOSPITAL IN SCOTTSDALE, AZ. PLS PRAY FOR HIS FAST RECOVERY AND HEALING OF HIS SISCKNESS
      Leslie f --------pls pray for the success of her bone marrow transplant on July 19. Please pray for her complete healing and fast recovery.Strenghten her Lord..

      REV. RANDY -PLS PRAY FOR HIS COMPLETE HEALING AND FAST RECOVERY .REMOVE ALL HIS PAISN LORD ESP IN THE KNEE..AND PRAY ALSO FOR JAN--SHE IS IN NEED OF HEALING AND COMFORT AT THIS TIME BY THE TOUCH OF THE LORD'S HAND.

      SALLY--PLS PRAY FOR THE SUCCESS OF HER OPERATION ON JULY 6 AND FAST RECOVERY.PLS PRAY FOR THE MIRACULOUS HEALING OF HER AORTA ANEURYSM.PLS PRAY TAHT IT WONT BURST OPEN BEFORE THEN,AND PRAY FOR A FRIEDN OF HER FAMILY FOR THE NEGATIVE RESULT OF THE COLONOSCOPY HEAL OAA THEIR SICKNESS LORD...

      PLEASE PRAY FOR THESE PPL WHO ARE DIABETICS
      Pray for Bilquis has diabetes. (High sugar)
      ROSARIO ADENIR---------DIABETIS
      Please remember Junes grandaughter in prayer-----------She is in ICU with Diabeties -sugar over 500 -- lift her to most high and pray God
      will deliver her from this evil taking over her body - all all
      prayers appreciated - we know with God all thigs are possible- by
      His stripe's we declare Pamala Jean healed = also her Mother -
      Barbara has been sick please pray for her recovery - Also my great grandaughter is having more surgery - please lift this whole
      family in pray -We ask healing in Jesus name
      Jeff -----------PLS PRAY FOR THE HEALING OF HIS DIABETIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND KIDNEYS..
      Pray for Gulzar he has diabetics. (High sugar

      OTHER PHYSICAL REQUEST
      PLS PRAY FOR THE COMPLETE HEALING AND RECOVERY OF CISKA AND HER BABY..

      Please pray for Kristy, that she will be able to carry her baby full term . Pray for her health to improve
      Please pray for Kristy's husband, Dennis-----pls pray for teh success of his operation.... his complete healing and for this families income. Pray the lord brings in what is needed , as the baby will be here before they know it , and they have one child all ready.
      Pray for little Melanie, that she will get help for her stress and that she will get help for the learning disability that she has.. Pray she can over come this and feel good about herself. Pray that the strongholds not of the lord be taken off this whole family.
      Please pray for Barbara, that she will learn to let go and let God and that she will be able to get on with her life, after this divorce. Pray for her spiritual uplift at this time as well and that she be able to make the right decisions when she goes to see an accountant. Pray for a peace to come and if she does not know the lord as savior that she will be lead to do so and pray the same for the daughters, Kristy and Tammy..Pray for the husband's of these women , that they will also be lead to the lord, if they do not know the lord as savior
      Please pray healing, comfort, blessings for this entire family, and protection from the evil ones
      Jaya--------------Pls pray for teh complete healing of her ulcer and stomach pain
      Ravi-'s sister Shashi---pls pray for the success of her
      Knee replacement surgery ,her complete healing and fast recovery and safe trip of Ravi.Pl keep Shashi in prayer.
      LOVE,
      Ravi
      jmyoung--pls pray fo her hubby for the complete healing of coughs and chest cold..and be able to rest for awhile

      Jonathan Angelone has stage 4 non- hodgkins lymphoma, and is in need of a bone marrow tranplant. He has no brothers or sister. Please pray it is God's will a donor be found.

      Rev. Dr. Denis O's Wife's cousin Colleen from Indiana--- Pray that she is able to find a donor and that she will recover in order to attend her daughters wedding. pray for teh complete healing of her kidneys..

      Carissa Potesta --Pls pray that she may be able to eat ..Pls pray forthe complete healing of all her sickness and fast recovery.have mercy on this baby Lord..Give her a chance to live and be with her Lord

      Grif wife Chastity---Pls pray for her safe,normal delivery this weekend .. Pls guide Dr. Thaxton on what to do and May the Lord grant her a healthy baby which will be called Harrison Ethan Lee.
      Samantha M's Grandmother ---Pray that they will find peace in knowing that their loved one is in a better place and no longer hurting here on this earth.
      Steven Gary --PLS PRAY FOR THE HEALING AND RESTORATION OF THE BURNS OF THIS CHILD LORD
      DEBRA----Please keep praying for the healing of her strep throat
      DOREEN E's GRANDDAUGHTER -pls pray for the success of her surgery on ON MONDAY and fats recovery .
      Pauls Brother Joe for the complete healing of his 2 blood clots in his lungs , speach problems , pls also pray Pauls Coworker ( David )
      removal of all his pains,complete healing of his knees and success of his Knee replacement surgery..pray for his fast recovery..
      Peggy--------------pls pray for the ucces of the balloon stent procedure behind her eye area in her brain AND clear the blockage.PLS PRAY FOR THE HEALING OF ALL HER SICKNESS ESP DIABETIS,PLS PRAY FO HER FAST RECOVERY..We need to pray for this man Charlie too.

      Catcmo--pray fo her complete healing of all her sicknes and fast recovery remove her pains and numbness of some areas of her body..pray fo the success of her Hysterectomy soon
      Pray for Nasir Lord save her from cheaters and deceivers.
      Pray for Samina Lord Change her in law’s heart love her all members.She is feeling comfortable now in her laws.
      Pray for Victor Sardal---he wants to preach his gospel to all over the world.
      Pray for yaqoob for success of his new business
      Pray for Asif for his study he wants to study more.
      Prayer for Peter J shepherd for financial blessings and god increase his business and his salary. and he wants to rejoin his family
      Pray for Aslam who has problem of job/business he is struggling. He is married he has 5 children.
      Pray for Hanook who has problem of job/business he is struggling.
      Pray for Khalid who has problem of job/business he is struggling. He is married he has two children.
      Pray for a protective shield around Christians living in Pakistan
      because of bomb blasted in Karachi today 11th of April 2006.
      Pray for an end to terrorism and Pakistani Christians remains safe.
      Pray that all Muslims would come to know Jesus Christ and
      follow Him.
      Pray for our service men and women. Â For the families who are mourning
      the loss of a loved one. For healing of the injured.
      Pray for the persecuted church and for persecuted Christians around the world.
      Please pray for my Family for God's guidance and direction. In His
      Vineyard.
      Pray for a judiciary that recognizes its legal limits to interpret law
      and not make it, and adheres to those restrictions instead of imposing "law" on the nation.

      Prayer Request from The Rev. Victor Sardar..pls pray for the complete healing and deliverance from all kinds of sickness of the ff people
      Pray for Sajida---. has infection AND her brain tumor pray for the success of her operation..
      Pray for a girl (shamail)---HEALING FOr ALL HER SICKNESS
      Pray for Mukhtiar for high blood pressure And eye problem.
      Pray for Victor for his hair loosing/boldness/dandruff.
      .Pray for Asif he has nasal problem (his nose bone is increased) and he has headaches problem too.
      Pray for Razia she has nasal problem (her nose bone is increased)
      Pray for victor Sardar he has nasal problem (his nose bone is
      increased).
      Pray for Asia she has hair on her face like man’s shave she wants to get rid from it.
      Pray for Samreen she has internal illness she wants to get ride from her illness.
      Pray for Nida she has nasal problem (her nose bone is increased).She has also lack of blood so pray and keep fast for her.
      Pray for Sadaf she has eyesight problem since birth. Black magic
      Pray for Robina and her children lord save their family from any type of illness and any other problems.
      Pray for Eva and Saima , they are childless
      Pray for shanaz she has stone in her kidney. Lord has healed her.
      Pray for Asher he has lot of illness.
      Pray for Samina yaqoob for falling hair her hair are falling.
      Pray for Azmat she has liver cancer. pray for her miracles .
      Pray for Sana she has lack of blood.
      Pray for Zain he is getting weak & weak.
      Prayer for Peter J shepherd for financial blessings and god increase his business and his salary. and he wants to rejoin his family
      Pray for Victor for his eye sight is getting worse and worse.
      Pray for Razia she has joint pain.
      Pray for Salamat for his healing.
      Pray for Muneer gill his kidney are shrink due to this he always remain ill.
      Pray for salamat who has asthma pray for his healing.
      pray for istiaq and shabaz.
      pray for sharifan joint pain.
      Pray for Rani that she can walk soon .
      Pray and fast for Sehar Illyas she has a stomach + fever problem.in
      x-rays found she has wound in stomach.
      Pray & fast for Hamedan she has hepatitis C.
      Pray Evangelist Saleem he has bodily pain in whole body.
      Pray for Nusrat she has found that in her stomach there is a wound.
      Pray for Bushra she has T.B
      Pray for Illyas he has hepatitis C.
      Pray for Akash he has hepatitis C.
      Pray for Tasleem she has tumor in her brain.
      Jane-- Prayer for god to provide a way for her to return to where ahe was a few months ago and for total recovery of my health.
      Joe--------pls pray that the shots will work.pray for his complet and miraculous healing ..
      Glenda Taylor-------pray for the complete healing and deliverance of all her sickness and ..

      Linda--pls pray for her complete ehaling and the removal of her pains..

      Pray for Nathaniel Allen Casstevens, tfor teh removal of the mucuos in hi lungs,please pray for the salvation of this whole family and for healing for this baby and to be ale to breathe normally , also for the mama she couldn't even get up out of the bed yesterday at all.
      . Please keep Caren in prayer that God will intervene in her situation and will receive all the glory and honor..................God is going to use her for a prison ministry or some other that will bring honor to Him. Pray she recognizes it...........
      Pray for my Angelas husbands boss' brother,---Pray for salvation first and pray for him to get off of this crack and anything else he may be doing.

      Please pray for Matt who has asthma and pneumonia........fast and complete healing
      pls pry for teh complete Healing for Jane with shingles
      Cover Debbie with prayers for tests to determine what is wrong with her pancreas and rebuking cancer..............also has not heard from all her heart tests.

      Mary and her 2 daughtesr --We pray for peace and encouragement for this family, that they know God is with them.bond them with your love lord.. May they libe happily together we also pray for provisions for Mary and for the miraculous healing of her infectious disease..
      We also ask for prayer for Arlene's daughter, Jessica that she make right choices regarding relationships with men, that she know she cannot change a man. Also and most importantly that Jessica come to the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.Â
      We pray for Herman, Arlene and Serena to continue striving to serve our Lord and Savior and are so devoted to Him.............
      Pls pray that the Lord would bring healing for Ray and peace to Dr. Toepke..
      We ask for prayer for (Pastor Josie Santiago, for complete healing, she had surgery on the 30th)

      Ruperta Labiosa husband--pls pray for the complete ehaling of his heart ailment pray for his physical strength and recovery..

      Donna D ----pls pray for the complete healing fo her CKD (chronic kidney disease), more specifically it is glomerulonephritis. It is in relapse. and for teh success fo her kidney transplant and dialysis. Dvorahm4ADONAI----Please pray for the complete healing of her back

      DISCLAIMER
      ALL THE MESSAGE I POSTED HERE IS SENT TO ME BY PRAYER SITES AND PEOPLE WHO NEED PRAYERS.THIS IS NOT A SPAM MESSAGE.I WILL RESPECT AND PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF THE PEOPLE WHOM DO NOT WISH TO PUT THEIR FULL NAMES AND I RESERVE EVERY RIGHT TO VERIFY OR ASK THE RECIPIENST FOR THE AUNTHENTICITY OF EVERY REQUEST, ,EDIT,DELETE THE CONTENT OF WHAT I POST OR DONT POST ANYTHING THAT WILL GO AGAINTS GODS WORDS AND GOOD MORALS