Update on Roberta....continue to pray, please!!!

  • Sue Cifelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 4:28 PM
      An update from my cousin regarding Roberta. She continues to need our
      prayer support. Please pray as you are so led. Please send your words of
      prayer and encouragement to Cindi at ciaisrael@....
      Through Him, With Him, In Him,
      Sue

      Dear Prayer Warriors,

      I come to you with an update regarding my dear friend, Roberta......

      As of today, she is still in ICU in critical condition! She continues on
      the ventilator.....she has developed a fistula between the esophagus &
      trachea....this is a critical issue......the reason for the drain in her
      back.......they are going to replace the drain today, as they are not
      satisfied with the way it is draining!!! They are also calling in a
      cardiologist regarding her heart rate, etc........

      She is in quite a bit of pain....some lucid moments between being heavily
      medicated for pain.....they removed her staples & sutures
      yesterday......the incisions opened!!!! Both of them! Please pray that GOD
      will protect from any hospital-induced infection!!!! Or otherwise, for that
      matter, as she is a brittle diabetic.....she is, again, on an insulin
      drip.....they have put a J-tube in to feed her.....

      Please keep her in your prayers....we all know she is in GOD's capable
      HANDS.....we want what GOD wants......her best!!!!

      I continue to tell her of your prayers! I am about to go see her & read
      some of the prayers forwarded to me on her behalf! Thank you for your care,
      concern & prayers during her time of great need.....her Dad, Lloyd, seems
      to be doing as well as is expected in the nursing home....some clear days &
      some days of confusion.....GOD, again, is so faithful to HIS children...

      From Roberta & her family......THANK YOU!!!!
      I will keep you updated.....
      In CHRIST, Cynthia
      ciaisrael@...