[Update on Sam Howell - Laus Deo!]

  • Sue Cifelli
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      With Resurrection joy, I report not only that Christ is risen, but that Sam
      Howell is out of the coma. Details below from my source of
      information. Thank you for your prayers to date. obviously, let us
      continue to beseech the Lord for Sam. Lord have mercy! He has a way to go
      "to get back in the swim" of this life.
      David Patton, Publisher, DYNAMIS

      From: Chris Kelley <CKelley@...>

      ROGATION MONDAY: May 2, 2005
      St Athanasios the Great, Pope of Alexandria,
      Confessor & Doctor of the Faith, 373

      Dear Ones,
      Christ is risen!
      *HE* IS RISEN INDEED !!!

      This morning I can report that Sam Howell is OUT OF THE COMA!
      Praise God!
      [The wreck occurred Feb. 7.]
      His eyes are open and responsive!
      Praise God!
      He has been able to chuckle at jokes!
      Praise God!
      He can move his right foot and right leg on command readily!
      Praise God!
      He can move his right hand, with some effort and concentration!
      Praise God!
      His left side is not yet so responsive, but the neurologists are
      satisfied that he is making very good progress now.
      Praise God!
      The family members are ecstatic.
      Praise God!

      Please continue to pray for restoration of speech, and full movement,
      that this young Eagle may soar again.
      And Praise the Lord!

      CPK +