Prayer request

  • sue_stone@stonesneatstuff.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Jan 26, 2005
      Dear Friends, I am having medical tests run tomorrow
      and would appreciate your prayers. More of the stomach
      stuff...an endoscope in the morning.

      God bless,
      Sue
    • Paula Grant
      Message 2 of 28 , Aug 26, 2005
        Please pray for Julie, she has something wrong with her liver and the doctors are going to be taking tests to determine what it is. Please pray for her healing and for fear to be removed from her and her family. Thank you all and God bless you.
        In Jesus, Paula

      • Paula Grant
        Message 3 of 28 , Aug 26, 2005
          Prayers needed for friend James who has joint custody of his daughter, Brianna, and also pays child support, medical, and buys her most things she needs, like now her school clothes and supplies. Now Brianna's mother wants more money since remarrying, and wants the joint custody changed where James would see his daugther less and be less involved in her life. The mother has gotten the courts involved now and James does not know what to do or why she is doing this and right before their daughter is starting school for the first time, she is 5. Please pray for this to be remedied fast, for the child's sake and that she does not lose out as so many children do in these cases. Thank you.
          In Jesus, Paula

        • Paula Grant
          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 29, 2005
            Deliverance from depression, stress, anxiety and sleep problems, as well as the illness of Lupus and other health problems.

          • Paula Grant
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 5, 2005
              Please pray for my family, we are in need of much prayer as a family and as individuals. We need prayer for spiritual, physical, and emotional healing, deliverances from depression, stress, anxiety, fears and for some wrong lifestyles, conversions, the gift of faith, wisdom, financial help, peace, restoration of lives and relationships, and overcoming wounds and scars of the past. Thank you and God bless you.

            • Paula Grant
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 15, 2005
                Please pray for Mike who had a spinal cord injury and is now paralysed from the chest down, and is going through a very deep depression. Please pray also for his mom who is spending her days at the hospital, is exhausted, and hurting knowing she there is little she can do for her son, except be there for him. Thank you and God bless you.

              • Asd Properties Llc McKay
                Message 7 of 28 , Sep 15, 2005
                  consider it done.

                  Paula Grant <meandmyangel@...> wrote:Please pray for Mike who had a spinal cord injury and is now paralysed from the chest down, and is going through a very deep depression. Please pray also for his mom who is spending her days at the hospital, is exhausted, and hurting knowing she there is little she can do for her son, except be there for him. Thank you and God bless you.

                  Catholic prayer book Prayer Catholic prayers Catholic prayer request Different religions beliefs Blessed virgin mary

                • Paula Grant
                  Message 8 of 28 , Sep 19, 2005
                    Please pray for Stan, who may be having heart problems, Strylensa, who has cervical cancer, Andy, who severly cut his hand almost off, and Steve who has been missing since Saturday, his wife and no one has heard from him. Thank you and God bless you.

                  • Paula Grant
                    Message 9 of 28 , Oct 4, 2005
                      Please bombard heaven for baby Ryan, 10 weeks old, who will be having open heart surgery in the next week and will have to go to another city from where he lives to have it down. He is not taking much nourishment, has water around his heart which is pushing down on his liver. He is very sick little baby and I told his grandma that I would ask others to pray for him. Please pray for a successful surgery for this baby, and for him to be healed and restored, and for peace and strength for the parents and family members. Please pray for all medical personnel taking care of him to be given wisdom, knowledge, skill and alertness in all that concerns him. Thank you and God bless you.

                    • Paula Grant
                      Message 10 of 28 , Oct 4, 2005
                        Please pray for the people of Vijayawada, India. (southeastern India) Some
                        of their houses and churches were burned up. Christians, Hindus and Muslims
                        were affected. They have little to begin with and then they lost their
                        homes. Now the monsoons are bad and there is much flooding. Rivers are
                        overflowing and dams are breaking. There is no bus or transportation out of
                        the city and their government does not help them. There are threats of
                        electrocutions and swimming cobras, aside from no drinkable water or food.
                        Pray that they will cry out to God and those who aren't Christian will
                        depend on Him!

                      • sue
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jan 4, 2006
                          Dear friends,
                          Please remember me and my family in your prayers. I've picked up what I
                          thought was the flu, but today, I have broken out in an rash and this
                          may turn out to be another one of those weird immune response conditions
                          after having had a reaction to an antibiotic for an ear infection..

                          Anyway, I would appreicate your prayers.

                          Sue Stone

                          Jesus, Lord,
                          You who showed us the way
                          while walking the dusty roads
                          and hearing our woes,
                          and feeling the pain
                          of being overwhelmed,
                          rejected,
                          misunderstood,
                          tired,
                          You who showed us the way
                          with love,
                          understanding,
                          forgiveness,
                          example,
                          kindness,
                          sacrifice,
                          be with us all today,
                          that we might learn the lessons you taught,
                          be the people you long for us to be,
                          be beacons of your light in a dark and angry world,
                          be your messengers of peace and love.

                          Remind us, Lord,
                          how you hold our hands when things seem so hard,
                          how you bring us rest when the way seems to weary,
                          how you long to be our strength and shield.

                          Help us ever to trust you more,
                          love you more,
                          be yours more,
                          now and forever,
                          Amen
                        • kidkrazy6
                          Message 12 of 28 , Sep 19, 2006
                            I am asking for prayers for my children and our Catholic school.
                            There has been many changes made and I am afraid the changes are not
                            for the betterment of the children. I ask too, for prayers that my
                            family is guided in the right path to make the correct decisions for
                            our children concerning their education both spiritually and
                            mentally. Also, I ask for prayers for our parish Priest so that he
                            may be able to see with clear eyes what is happening to our children.
                            Please pray that he can set aside his anger and guide our parish
                            school in a Christian manner.
                          • Paula Grant
                            Message 13 of 28 , Dec 15, 2006
                              Send a prayer up for me tomorrow morning, I have to have another scan of my adrenal gland, the last time they saw some kind of growth there and they need to take another one. Hoping that there is nothing there this time. I am also having a mammogram today and extensive blood work, so say a prayer all comes back good.
                              In Jesus, Paula

                            • Paula Grant
                              Message 14 of 28 , Feb 12 3:48 PM
                                Please pray for little Sophia. This little girl, who goes to has a brain
                                tumor. She is very small for her age 7 -- caused by the tumor
                                apparently. The tumor was discovered last week by doctors who were
                                trying to figure out a cause for her small stature. The tumor is wrapped
                                around her pituitary gland and her optical nerves. They expect that it
                                will take three surgeries to remove the tumor, and she is probably going
                                to lose some or all of her eyesight. The first surgery is scheduled for
                                Tuesday, Feb. 13. Pass this prayer request on to anyone who is willing
                                to join in prayer for her. Pray for a miracle for Sophia. Pray for her
                                team of surgeons.

                                Please pass this on to any prayer lists you have.

                              • Paula Grant
                                Message 15 of 28 , Feb 13 4:40 AM
                                  I received this prayer request from one of my groups members, and I would ask you to pray and pass this to other prayer groups you may belong to. Thank you.
                                  In Jesus, Paula

                                  my brother just called me with the news his wife Frankie has lung cancer!!
                                  Now she is not only my sister in law..but like my sister and my best friend.
                                  She loves the Lord and is saved..and I am praising God for that...but I ask
                                  you pray for her to be strong in what she is facing with surgery, chemo and
                                  probably radiation. Pray that her Dr's are knowlegable and Godly if possible.
                                  This is so from my heart my friends. I thank you all for storming God's gates
                                  with prayers for dear Frankie.
                                  Debi

                                • cmarciana
                                  Message 16 of 28 , May 19, 2008
                                    Marciana & Adrian:please pray for us, for growing in love, everlasting
                                    love, blessed marriage, understanding, supporting, respecting each
                                    other, forgiveness of sins, peace of mind, happiness, good health,
                                    family protection, for blessed, healthy children, for a home/ house,
                                    for keeping our jobs.
                                    May God blesses us all and have mercy on us!
                                  • giro_mgt
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jun 15, 2009
                                      Please pray for my sister Bobbieline Langford who passed away yesterday.
                                    • Sue Cifelli
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jun 16, 2009
                                        May Bobbieline rest in peace, in the mercy of our Savior.

                                        At 05:53 PM 6.15.2009, you wrote:

                                        >Please pray for my sister Bobbieline Langford who passed away yesterday.
                                      • DanteF
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Apr 12, 2010
                                          I have a heart condition which I got from having too high cholesterol levels. Please pray for my health so it will be better. Thank you.
                                        • danteferry2010
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Apr 15, 2011
                                            As I turned past 60, I had my PSA blood test and it was a bit over the upper limit for normalcy. I had an ultrasound of the prostate and they found a small nodule. I am due for a biopsy and I cannot help but worry over the possible results. My heart condition is not adding any good, either. I am asking St. Padre Pio's intercession for the results to be on the bright side. I have visited his shrine at Libis, Quezon City, Philippines and submitted a petition for health and well-being.
                                            On the occasion of Pope John Paul II's beatification on May 1, I also include my petitions for his intercession.
                                            I ask you fellow group mates to please pray with me for my intentions, and all our intentions.
                                            Thank you and God bless!
                                          • Christy Counsil
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Mar 25, 2014
                                              Hi,
                                              I googled prayers for addiction and came across some of your prayers. I am battling prescription addiction and need your prayer please! I have been battling it for quite some time and was clean from September of 2013 to January of 2013, but released here recently and feel the only way to win is through prayer and God. I also have another prayer request for my Aunt, who is battling liver cancer. Today she was supposed to go in for radiation, but couldn't do the treatment because the tumors had grown and the treatment would cause her liver to fail. She has been unable to eat or keep anything down for weeks now and is very weak. Please join me in prayer. I'm never losing hope for either one of us!!

                                              Thank you in advance,
                                              Christy

                                              Sent from my iPhone
                                              May God bless you with a wonderful day!