Help protect the precious unborn babies!

  • waterfall_00t <waterfall_00t@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      You and I have a great opportunity to help push through a federal ban
      on partial-birth abortion!

      There's new leadership in Congress and the President supports
      anti-partial-birth abortion legislation, so the time is right for us
      to take a
      stand!

      I've just signed the online BAN PARTIAL-BIRTH ABORTION petition from
      the American Center for Law and Justice. The petition will go to our
      U.S. Senators and Representative and call for their support of a law
      banning partial-birth abortion.

      I know you care about this issue, like I do, so I hope you'll sign
      the
      petition today, too!

      Below you'll find the e-mail I received from the American Center
      which
      has more information on this nationwide campaign to ban partial-birth
      abortion. Thanks!

      NOW is your time to make a difference in the fight for life!

      Declare your membership with the ACLJ today by ...

      ... joining our nationwide campaign to call for a federal ban on
      partial-birth abortion ...

      ... and SIGN OUR ONLINE BAN PARTIAL-BIRTH ABORTION PETITION to your
      U.S. Senators and Representative RIGHT NOW!

      http://www.aclj.net/aclj/BanPBA.cfm?dn=1008&refer=2023

      You and I have long fought together to protect the sanctity of life -
      and now is our BEST opportunity to see a federal ban passed ... for
      once
      and for all!

      * We have new leadership in the Senate.

      * We have a President who has pledged to sign a federal ban on this
      gruesome practice.

      * And WE ARE IN WASHINGTON NOW, working with elected leaders and
      staff
      members to PAVE THE WAY.

      We are already preparing for legal challenges....

      Because I can tell you right now, without any doubt, the pro-abortion
      lobby will probably sue the government within HOURS of the passage of
      such a ban!

      They are fanatic about preserving every penny's worth of business for
      the multi-million-dollar abortion industry!

      So I am coming to you today with an urgent request for help:

      Please let your Senators and Representative hear from you. SIGN OUR
      ONLINE PETITION IMMEDIATELY and declare yourself an ACLJ member.

      Stand with me (and tens of thousands of other ACLJ members) in
      calling
      for this Congress to make this issue a TOP priority.

      NOW IS THE TIME. THIS IS THE MOMENT.

      Never in the past DECADE has America been so well positioned to enact
      this kind of legislation!

      Studies show again and again that the American people are
      overwhelmingly in favor of banning partial-birth abortion ...

      ... yet the pressure from the abortionists and their lobbying
      organizations has been too intense, too constant, too threatening,
      for a
      majority of our lawmakers and federal judges to act on this issue.

      MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD as a massive demonstration of concern on the
      part
      of ACLJ members encouraging Congress to resist the onslaught of the
      pro-abortionists.

      Read our online BAN PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION petition and sign it today.

      http://www.aclj.net/aclj/BanPBA.cfm?dn=1008&refer=2023

      A partial-birth abortion ban CAN PASS - if we stand together!
      So we will give it our "all" ... but it must begin with YOU. Please
      sign our petition today.

      http://www.aclj.net/aclj/BanPBA.cfm?dn=1008&refer=2023

      I look forward to hearing from you right away. Thank you for
      declaring
      your membership with the ACLJ by signing our BAN PARTIAL-BIRTH
      ABORTION
      petition! God bless you.