Employment

  • sjcherub007
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
      I am out of work. I am looking for a full-time Civil Service job. I was employed by the State of Michigan and was laid off. Please pray for me. Thank you and God Bless You!
    • sjcherub007
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 15, 2001
        Let's fast and pray for the World Trade Center
        victims and for our country, USA. Especially, for
        President Bush and Congress who will make the decision on
        which path America will take. Thank you and God Bless
        USA!!!