July 4th Rosary + 40 Days of Prayer/Fasting (7/1/10 - 8/9/10)...................

  • mjcoppi@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      July 4th Rosary + 40 Days of Prayer/Fasting (7/1/10 -
      8/9/10)...................

      Subj: Rosary for America on July 4th at 6pm
      From: Robert Ritchie - America Needs Fatima, (888) 317-5571, www.ANF.org
      1358 Jefferson Road Spring Grove, PA 17362

      The USA desperately needs spiritual solutions.
      Please join tens of thousands of America Needs Fatima members in praying
      the Rosary on July 4th at 6PM

      It's the perfect time to pray the Rosary, asking the Blessed Virgin Mary to
      beg God to send desperately needed spiritual solutions to America's growing
      moral, economic, family and national crisis:

      ...abortion murders innocent unborn babies

      ...the institution of the family is weakened by impure life styles; and

      ...threatened by the legalization of homosexual "marriage"

      ...the sexual revolution pervades popular culture especially in T.V.,
      media, movies and the Internet However, the worst consequence of this secularist
      offensive is the rejection of God by which people disdain His wise and
      loving action and refuse His grace for our country.

      The more people who pray the Rosary on July 4th, 6PM, the more Our Lady
      will intervene for us before the Throne of Almighty God to win graces that we
      desperately need to s a v e our children, families, and homes from the
      terrible decline that is affecting our nation AT EVERY LEVEL.

      For without His grace, life is only disgrace and disaster. And we cannot
      gain the friendship of God, without the intercession of His Most Holy Mother.

      P.S. America needs a monumental miracle of conversion. And it can happen!
      Without prayer, and specifically the Rosary, we will not find solutions to
      our nation's many problems.

      Subj: 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting (7/1/10 - 8/9/10) for the Conversion of
      Nations.
      http://www.40daysofprayerandfasting.org
      "Prayer possesses a potent force and starts a chain reaction for good that
      is far Here are some ideas of how you can participate in the upcoming 40
      Days of Prayer and Fasting:
      +Fast on bread and water
      +Fast from 6am to 6pm and eat only one meal a day.
      +Fast from something you enjoy such as TV, the Internet, or shopping.
      +Daily family prayer, Mass, Eucharistic Adoration, Scripture and Rosary .
      +Consecrate yourself and your families to Jesus and His Blessed Mother.
      +Pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet, the Devotion to the Precious Blood and
      other novenas.