Day Of Prayer With Father Jozo Zovko From Medjugorje Send In Request If You Want

  • SANDRA5KIDS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Good Morning Everyone,
      On November 17, 2002, I will be going to Minneapolis for a day of prayer with
      Father Jozo Zovko, from Medjugorje. Father Jozo was the Parish Priest in 1981
      when the Blessed Mother first appeared to the six visionaries in Medjugorje.
      I would be more than happy to take anyones prayer requests with me, to this
      day retreat. Send them to me and I will print them off and take them with me
      on that day. I also ask for your prayers for safe travel for us, on that day.
      Thanks and God bless all.
      +JMJ+
      Sandy <A HREF="mailto:SANDRA5KIDS@...">SANDRA5KIDS@...</A>