<*}}}>< Prayer entrusting the USA to the Mother of Mercy

  • Sue Cifelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      []

      Prayer entrusting the USA to the Mother of Mercy

      www.diocese-kcsj.org/_docs/Election-Prayer-08.pdf

      O Most Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Mercy, at
      this most critical time, we entrust the United
      States of America to your loving care.

      Most Holy Mother, we beg you to reclaim this land
      for the glory of your Son. Overwhelmed with the
      burden of the sins of our nation, we cry to you
      from the depths of our hearts and seek refuge in your motherly protection.

      Look down with mercy upon us and touch the hearts
      of our people. Open our minds to the great worth
      of human life and to the responsibilities that accompany human freedom.

      Free us from the falsehoods that lead to the evil
      of abortion and threaten the sanctity of family
      life. Grant our country the wisdom to proclaim
      that God’s law is the foundation on which this
      nation was founded, and that He alone is the True
      Source of our cherished rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

      O Merciful Mother, give us the courage to reject
      the culture of death and the strength to build a new Culture of Life.

      Trusting in your most powerful intercession, we pray …
      Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never
      was it known that anyone who fled to thy
      protection, implored thy help or sought thy
      intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this
      confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins
      our Mother. To thee do we come, before thee we
      stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word
      Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy
      mercy, hear and answer us. Amen.

      <*}}}>< <http://astore.amazon.com/halthekin-20>Catholic on Amazon <*}}}><

      Lord, may everything we do begin with Your
      inspiration and continue with Your help,
      so that all our prayers and works may begin in You and by You be happily ended.
      We ask this through Christ our Lord.
      Amen.

      Catholic on Amazon

      <*}}}>< <http://astore.amazon.com/halthekin-20>Catholic on Amazon