Prayer to Follow the Call of Christ

  • Nadine
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Prayer to Follow the Call of Christ
      Lord, I thank you for the gifts you have given me, especially for life, love, family and friends.

      Help me to know myself better and to know my talents, as I pray, study and decide on my life's work.

      Help me to see and understand the path you open for me. Help me choose a life's work which will be in response to my potential and your love for me.

      If I am being invited to follow you as a priest, brother, sister, give me a generous heart to respond to your challenging call and the strength to follow you wherever you lead me.

      Amen

    • Nadine