Paulist Message for Today - Clothes with Christ and Pronounced Clean

  • Sue Cifelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, for all of you
      who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.

      ~ St. Paul, Galatians 3:26-27

      The baptized man is baptized in his whole nature, animal, human and
      celestial; his whole nature is regenerated. Who dares call that
      unclean which God has pronounced clean.

      ~ Father Isaac Hecker, Servant of God,
      founder of the Missionary Society of St. Paul the Apostle (1819-1888)

      <*}}}>< <http://www.halfthekingdom.org/prayergatherer/>The Prayer
      Gatherer <*}}}>< <*}}}><
      <http://www.halfthekingdom.org/wordpress/>Half the Kingdom! Blog <*}}}><
      <*}}}>< <http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Half the Kingdom! Main Site
      <*}}}>< <*}}}>< <http://www.halfthekingdom.org/by-the-by/>Half the
      Kingdom! By the by <*}}}><

      Lord, may everything we do begin with Your inspiration and continue
      with Your help,
      so that all our prayers and works may begin in You and by You be happily ended.
      We ask this through Christ our Lord.
      Amen.