<*}}}>< Divine Mercy in My Soul - Great beyond all thought or expression

  • Sue Cifelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      From St. Faustina's diary

      Thank You, O God, for all the graces
      Which unceasingly You lavish upon me,
      Graces which enlighten me with the brilliance of the sun,
      For by them You show me the sure way.

      Thank You, O Lord, for creating me,
      For calling me into being from nothingness,
      For imprinting Your divinity on my soul,
      The work of sheer merciful love.

      Thank You, O God, for Holy Baptism
      Which engrafted me into Your family,
      A gift great beyond all thought or expression
      Which transforms my soul.

      Thank You, O Lord, for Holy Confession,
      For that inexhaustible spring of great mercy,
      For that inconceivable fountain of graces
      In which sin-tainted souls become purified.

      Thank You, O Jesus, for Holy Communion
      In which You give us Yourself.
      I feel Your Heart beating within my breast
      As You cause Your divine life to unfold within me.

      Thank You, O Holy Spirit, for the Sacrament of Confirmation,
      Which dubs me Your knight
      And gives strength to my soul at each moment,
      Protecting me from evil. (1286a)

      <*}}}>< <http://www.halfthekingdom.org/prayergatherer/>The Prayer
      Gatherer <*}}}>< <*}}}><
      <http://www.halfthekingdom.org/wordpress/>Half the Kingdom! Blog <*}}}><
      <*}}}>< <http://www.halfthekingdom.org/>Half the Kingdom! Main Site
      <*}}}>< <*}}}>< <http://www.halfthekingdom.org/by-the-by/>Half the
      Kingdom! By the by <*}}}><

      Lord, may everything we do begin with Your inspiration and continue
      with Your help,
      so that all our prayers and works may begin in You and by You be happily ended.
      We ask this through Christ our Lord.
      Amen.