God's Secret Service

  • Shay Villere
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Years ago I decided I would live my life a certain way. I would do all the
      normal Christian things: go to church, fellowship with others, and enjoy the
      Love of Christ. But I also wanted a certain role in God's Kingdom. I made
      regular requests to the Lord to show me how to serve Him in a special way.
      I wanted to be the kind of servant that walked down a street and had a
      positive effect on everyone on that street. I wanted to talk to people, and
      have them see the light of Christ just from that simple conversation. I
      wanted to be able to look at someone on TV, maybe someone in another country
      that is hurting and in distress, and I wanted to change their lives for the
      better IMMEDIATELY! But this request I made to the Lord was not granted
      immediately. It took years and years of pain and hardship to discover how
      these kinds of miracles can be done. God had to show me the way through the
      valley so that I could care for others and bring them the light that God
      wanted them to have.

      For those of you that are being ripped apart by your circumstances, I want
      you to focus on the concept that Christ's best lessons are sometimes
      revealed in hours of torturous pain. Once you have developed the kind of
      tools that can keep God's Light shining even in the darkest of times, God
      will present opportunities for you to share that Light with the rest of the
      world.

      There are indeed people that move in and out of this place, changing vital
      parts of it, so that the resulting reality is better for all. I want you to
      be a part of that team. I want you to be a part of God's Secret Service.
      How do you join? All you do is ask Christ to show you the way. The path
      will be laid out, and the doors will be opened. There are always
      opportunities for those that want them!

      Shay from www.TheIntercessors.com