School stuff.....weekend prayers

  • Shay Villere
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      I pray that all of you are enjoying your weekend! I've had a fun one so
      far. My wife and daughter and I enjoyed the toddlers gymnastics class, and
      then we had a nice lunch. Now I'm working on MBA stuff, and not
      particularly enjoying it, but I want the degree so grind I do.

      I really hope all of you are getting the most you can out of life! During
      my trip through this place I've discovered a lot, gotten better at a few
      things, and managed to help some folks along the way. I've developed a
      powerful network of helpful websites, and if any of you are at a place in
      your life where you need some free Christian assistance, maybe we can help.
      Feel free to email me <http://www.helium.com/user/show/244301> personally!
      :)

      ShayVillere@...