Ora Pro Nobis

  • bvmarywebring
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Ora Pro Nobis
    • bvmarywebring
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2001
        You can find numerous prayers online at the 2
        Hearts Network. Just go to
        various occasions, and intentions.<br><br>We are all here
        to help each other. We live by the Golden Rule. All
        of you who post here will remain in my daily
      • sjcherub007
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2001
          I am out of work. I am looking for a full-time Civil Service job. I was employed by the State of Michigan and was laid off. Please pray for me. Thank you and God Bless You!
        • sjcherub007
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 15, 2001
            Let's fast and pray for the World Trade Center
            victims and for our country, USA. Especially, for
            President Bush and Congress who will make the decision on
            which path America will take. Thank you and God Bless
            USA!!!